Rear plate cover

98 RS checkboard front seats

Black digi-camo doorcards and shift boot

Black fabric sprayed rear seats

Cut short shifter

Some budget shift knob

Truck floor mats

Hawk HPS front pads

Front eBay strut tower bar (thanks Neil)

Gigantic rear sway bar (can't remember the mm, but it was very difficult to fit under it) with Energy Bushings and Moog solid endlinks

Toyota Camry exhaust to dual tip muffler (usually get's a huge laugh when it's on a lift.)

Held together by Paranoid Fab./ Kartboy urethane hangers

Legacy 5 spokes with some budget VIP studded snows, (meanwhile my GF scores some Nokian Hakka's like 5 mins away. They mounted and balanced perfectly, no dry rot, cupping etc.) I'm Jealous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the back seats turn out crunchy or did the spray dye actually work? I did a headliner once and it turned out crunchy, seats on a different car turned out ok..

Looks like a wicked fun car!

This is a sick leggy! I like what you did with the front plate. Why the Toyota exhaust? Haha

Thanks for the feedback people, I will shoot some pics of the interior one of these days when I have some free time.

Inski: Thanks for the compliment, this car is such a joy to drive and I love the compression ratio of this EJ25D. The seats came out fine, the few unlucky contestants that ever rode in the back said something like "these seats are really comfortable" haha. I used the fabric paint to do the center of some 02 WRX seats that are usually blue for my GF's Impreza, she and I both drive that car, no complaints so far. Actual dialogue just now: Flat4: "Babe, do those seats feel crunchy?" Her: "No." Case closed.

Cwiggin: Thanks.

Ray: Thanks, and the Toyota exhaust because that's what I do. I was looking for a certain diameter exhaust with no rust at the junkyard, and that was as close as I could find. My uncle helped me weld it up and that was that. You really can't beat the price of free.

Update: The car was so mean and hungry it just tried to eat my finger. Legacy doors are heavier then Impreza doors, Dan don't argue with me on this.

P82A0196.jpg

More pics available upon request, time and weather permitting of course.

i think you and I need to meet up someday when we have snow and go have fun im in Somersworth and there are a bunch of fun spots and i know sanford dose lets start the leggy SME drift team lol

This car sounds seriously mean if I remember correct. Last heard it in april at the annual meet. Looks sick, I have a soft spot for older leggos

Thanks for the comments guys. My newest mod was that Avalanche -30 windshield washer fluid, pretty pleased with it. May do a full product writeup in the future.

Update 12-18-12:

The beast has survived yet another snowstorm, and several high revving slides. Exhaust separated completely again, a temporary fix was made which included flex pipe and hose clamps, then thanks to a small kind asian man with a welder, the LGT is back in business.

Engine bay (it's really clean I just did a major detailing sesh):

P82A0205.jpg

Interior decor (red tape on steering wheel becuz rallycar):

P82A0206.jpg

P82A0209.jpg

"Nice blue doors" (overheard comment):

P82A0207.jpg

Gotta be prepared (that's a snow shovel, 5 gal. gas tank, 5 qt. Castrol high mileage oil, fix a flat, intake cone, brake pads, spare tools, 2 small jacks, bungies, tow straps, full size spare tire, misc. bolts, dumb stickers everywhere, etc...LOL):

P82A0201.jpg

P82A0202.jpg

P82A0203.jpg

Maybe some day I'll add action shots to show that this thing doesn't just sit in my driveway. Rest assured, I am not very nice to it:

BEASTFROMTHEEAST.png

Thanks for looking, guys and gals, and thank you Subaru.

All this time I thought you had a silver car.... no wonder I never spot you! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for this beast... and I agree with Kern, we need to assemble a Southern Maine drift team!

All this time I thought you had a silver car.... no wonder I never spot you! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for this beast... and I agree with Kern, we need to assemble a Southern Maine drift team!
It was silver until I had it professionally painted. Twice.

already been assembled. go to lowes scarboro when it snows

already been assembled. go to lowes scarboro when it snows
Sweet! They don't give you any crap there?

There's actually a pretty sweet loading area on the Berwick/Sanford line for HARTT trucking. It's dirt, it's wide open, and it's lit. However, cops usually sit pretty close by there and I'm afraid to test it out
default_frown.gif

Just to let you know fix a flat is use less during the winter if its left in the car cause it freezes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back