Flat4awd's 1998 Legacy GT Beastmode [ON] / OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sell it at most paint stores, I mix it very sparingly to a full tank, which in my Legacy is around 12 gal. I researsed the ratio's but can't remember what it was, so I just add a small ammount. Maybe I'll find the exact mixing percentage on our snow day. I wouldn't use a lot of it because I'm weary of it being detrimental to the motor, and it doesn't lubricate like traditonal gasoilne. Fuel these days, flat out sucks, with all the detergents and ethanol, it's the most limp wristed crap ever. I'm trying to create some real explosive jungle juice.

12-16 ounces will raise the octane rating 2-3 points. I don't know how safe it is to use, which is why I'm using my beater as a guinea pig.

I'd probably just buy another legacy of the same vintage, and throw all the fun parts on it, rather then toss more money at that pig though...
default_biggrin.png

hahah all were doing is sketching bs drawings, in Borats voice: I began to grow tire of these examples

I will be selling this car pretty soon, it is stickered til November of 2013. PM me if you are interested in it before I throw it on the ole C-list. Fuji Heavy Industries broke the mold after they made this thing, as you can clearly see by my members journal, this is the most badass piece of Japanese scrap metal ever created, so don't hesitate to offer 15 grand as your starting bid. Thank you and have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back