fozzy's fozzy

Fozzy

my stock forester, mods to come
default_wink.png

just a rainy day photoshoot...

2luf1jo.jpg

2q8wrb4.jpg

9up7hj.jpg

very nice. now you just need the inski fozzy suspension... get that thing loooooow.

you need some WRX suspension... pick some up used. maybe with some extra drop springs on them, realign. then enjoy.

Looks mighty good. Usually I dont like white but your Fozz looks excellent. You've kept the wheels nice. Ours are all flaky and chalky looking. On the cloudy day the white is bold.
default_frown.gif
default_wink.png

Looks mighty good. Usually I dont like white but your Fozz looks excellent. You've kept the wheels nice. Ours are all flaky and chalky looking. On the cloudy day the white is bold.
default_frown.gif
default_wink.png
Thanks a lot! As soon as the school year is done I'll be getting a job so I'll be putting quite a bit of money in the foz

thanks. probably could use a couple more coats. that plastidip stuff is really cool! adds a matte black finish and also a rubbery feel which seems more reliable
default_biggrin.png

most def add as many coats as you can..... and then add about a can of clear coat. might save you from doing it again in a month. rock chips are bound to happen but make it as thick and hard as you can (that's what she said) and you might fend away some chips.

my LGT grill is holding up very well so far and so is my hood scoop grill. and they have take some trips down the highway.

Back