fozzy's fozzy

make it as thick and hard as you can (that's what she said)
default_biggrin.png

will do on the extra coats, ive see small spots that could use it too so ill just finish off the can probably

yah my grill has a full can of plasti dip. and a full can of clear coat. haha....

i go over board. but i dont wanna do it again anytime soon. so i used it up. i mean who cares it was $10.

yah my grill has a full can of plasti dip. and a full can of clear coat. haha....
i go over board. but i dont wanna do it again anytime soon. so i used it up. i mean who cares it was $10.
u owe me a close up pic of your lgt grille
default_biggrin.png

hey Nate, do you run track or run any road races? because i think i have seen your name in the yarmouth 5 miler or something..

No, Tennis? I played football 8th and 9th grade (fun but practices sucked and I broke my collar bone because of an ignorant coach).

I can sprint but there is no way I could run a 5-miler
default_additional_ripped.gif

ha i'm saying your fast cause your cars fast. that'd be cool if we could run as fast as our cars.. but that'd me i'd have to run around 143mph:banana:

do you still have these pics?
Anyway, any updates during the school year?
the pics were off gclarks camera so he must have them somewhere in his computer.

what do you mean by any updates during the school year
default_additional_party.gif

you said you were planning on holding off until you had a job next summer.

Wait, maybe that was a really old post and you were talking about last summer?

im in the application process at lost valley right now aswell as subway. but as soon as i get monies im getting some general grabbers and maybe safari rack and bull bar
default_additional_ranting.gif

Oh and hella lights
default_additional_party.gif

They aren't looking to hire ski patrol over there are they?

Im a EMT and been skiing for a long time. Wouldnt mind picking up some extra cash at nights, and spending some time on skis.

They aren't looking to hire ski patrol over there are they?
Im a EMT and been skiing for a long time. Wouldnt mind picking up some extra cash at nights, and spending some time on skis.
as far as i know they are always hiring patrollers. in fact when i went in for the application the patrol director was begging me to apply there
default_wink.png

as for the extra cash goes, its volunteer work so you don't get paid unfortunately. however you do get a season pass and discounts. i also hear that this year if you go to another mountain (not sunday river or sugarloaf) like shawnee peak with another person then all yo pay for is a half price ticket or full price, i forget, and you ski free
default_biggrin.png

hmmm. well maybe its worth it for the discount. money isn't everything.

i couldn't live much closer.

i might be heading to sunday river this weekend
default_biggrin.png

$25 for one trail and maybe ruining my skis worth it?
default_biggrin.png

Back