Freshly stanced BRAT !!!

Dirt drive wasn't off-roading, it was on roads that were dirt... Off-roading in my book is going over rocks and through mud puddles and stuff.

But when you get it fixed, I'd be up for some off road action for sure! This is a good example of why you go with someone.

well you remember that last little bit of the ride that was real rough. that was about the same as the trail I was on.

That arm has been like that for 10 years. That is my only point. It has not gotten any worse over that time. I have kept it clean, and oiled it religiously. I'm sure it wasn't as strong as it once was, but it has held up for me since '03. Oh well, get a new arm, and then take care of it!!

I aint angry about bein broke man its cool.

well you remember that last little bit of the ride that was real rough. that was about the same as the trail I was on.
Ah, that last little bit of trail was only rough if you tried to drive over it at 50mph. Haha. Going slowly that was nothing.

I'll take you over some rocks and stuff
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, that last little bit of trail was only rough if you tried to drive over it at 50mph. Haha. Going slowly that was nothing.

I'll take you over some rocks and stuff
default_smile.png

that's what I was sayin lol. hopefully ill be able to find replacment parts. I know some nice trails out in friendship.

Sounds good. My car kinda needs a clutch before I do that sort of abusive stuff though. It's getting a little weak, unfortunately.

Back