graphite painted BBS

prez25rs

finished up a few mins ago. Im fairly happy, there are some spots that are kinda rough but oh well they'll have to do

these will go on monday probably, on to a SRP 2.5rs

after 2 coats of primer..

12416513856.jpg

falken fk-451 225/45/17

12416520036.jpg

and the finished product. 3 coats paint, 2 coats clear. on the inner part of the wheel 2 coats paint 1 coat clear

12416522994.jpg

12416535758.jpg

w00t, im pretty excited to try these tires. ive had my car for like 2 years and have only used All season tires. So ive never really felt what my suspension can do. (kyb agx, prodrive p1 springs, adj sway bar)

its gonna handle like a go kart

WOW!! lookin pretty sick. I hope to paint my stockers on my '06 some time before the summer is out...Congrats again....

So how do you like the rim/tire combo?

it is the same set up i have on my car, it totally changed the feel of the car for me. I have all stock suspension, and it feels like with the stiffer tire i now have to upgrade the suspension to cope with them... does that make sence
default_smile.png

...what are your thoughts on them? handleing wise.

oh and are you running stock suspension? if not i guess i don't care how they feel HAHAA j/k

the suspension isn't stock. kyb agx with prodrive p1 springs and 20-24 mm rear sway (on the middle setting) with endlinks.

i like the tires handline wise, way better than worn out all seasons
default_smile.png
the wet and dry grip are both really good

what are you doing wiht stock suspension anyways, throw a rear sway bar on there ;D

Back