How many miles has your Subaru got on the odometer?

Nate

Founding Father
my car is about 20 months old. and i just rolled 12k. i love working 2 mins to work. doesn't hurt that i have an lgt to cruise around in too.

n2vdubz

We have a 1998 Forester w/295,545 in the showroom.
Damn! That's amazing. When I called up for my oil change at Evergreen, Joel told me there is a Subaru that comes in regularly with 345,XXX on the odometer.

These cars are amazing. I'm hoping mine makes it to 300,000 with lots of TLC.

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
I think someone here drives more than I do....awesome!
default_frown.gif

ReZPunK

the only major service i had had to do on the 02 with 200k+ is a fresher turbo. it was starting to lose power and i noticed it was making only about 12 pounds max, and i have it running 16. i dropped a turbo with 135k on it and it had full power again.

other wear items i have replaced include A arm bushings, radiator, and not too much else. consumables and stuff but the turd-bo is the only major service i have done.

theimbalance

Ha!!!! I have you beat. I'm almost up to 3K.
So a couple questions for you guys with the higher mileage WRX's.

Have they lost much power?

What kind of repairs have you had to make?
Before me it was a 1-owner with all service records and probably 85% highway miles.

I actually bought the car with ~180 and not long after went Stage 2...the car LOVES it. All I've had to do is replace the radiator (very common, got an ebay aluminum one for 100 bucks), everything else so far is just wear and tear items. Very fun and reliable vehicle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I don't drive my car much in the summer due to my hobby (one of them, I have way to many...). Home built motorized bicycles.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
think i'm at 15.4k right now..

battlewagon has 173k

Back