I got a new toy!

i-wagon

just got it home today after I had it stickered at evergreen. 98 fozzy s heated leather seats and all that stuff. has 102k on it, auto (balls) but the woman need to be able to drive it so I can deal. so far I just had to turn the rotors and replace 2 bolts in the brakes ( on separate brackets) and it needs one small rust spot fixed and oil change and wipers. new weekend vehicle/project

yeah I was surprised for the age. doing body work this weekend and whenever I come up with the money I'm getting it tinted. other than that this one's staying mellow. I don't need the woman getting pulled over for exhaust noise of something like that

went to take the grill out today to see why it fit crooked and what the loose bolt was behind it. broke all the clips but 2 ( going to evergreen tomorrow anyways) and found the bracket holding the a/c condenser to the radiator was stripped. so made a trip to my toy store, tractor supply. new bolts, added nuts, and now i'm grill-less till tomorrow night

so my new name for the rig is moderately unhappy fozzy
default_tongue.png
(since gabe's xt is already angry)

205-75-15 general grabber at2's

fozzy.jpg

07090095184400.jpg

almost no clearance in back

07090095184300.jpg

little clearance in front

got this setup for the woman since this winter we'll be staying in a camp half a mile and downhill from the nearest town road, but i took it on some atv trails today to make sure they felt ok

and i forget how to make the pretty pictures visible in this post. me=fail

Last edited by a moderator:
why thank you, the touring tires that were on it kept leaking down flat every 2 weeks, so i think i need to dismount them clean the bead and put the bead sealer to them. but the grabbers are rated for longer treadlife than the touring tires, so i may just leave it like that

Yeah why not. I gotta do something if I intend on driving the Brat very often, the tires are getting bad!!! Gabe made me an offer on some tires, and I should rally take him up on it!!

if they were grabbers, them are on the forester, but last time i checked my local tire warehouse had them for around 80 a piece

Back