I got a new toy!

if they were grabbers, them are on the forester, but last time i checked my local tire warehouse had them for around 80 a piece
Ahhh, I see. I guess I didn't jump on them quick enough!! Haha. Oh well, I really don't have it right now anyway. They look great on yours!!

Can't really tell the tire/fender clearance from those picks, but it looks good anyway
default_smile.png

Rockin' the steelies like me until I get another tire for my 5-spokes. *high five*
default_tongue.png

^thanks, gave them some rustoleum for now, she'll be running hubcaps for winter. she doesn't think it looks good like that:idk:

I just sprayed the wheels down with PB Blaster (lugs are still rusted to the nuts...) and it made my steelies really shiny. We'll see how they look after this ridiculous rain. You may want to do this if your wife doesn't like the icky flat black
default_smile.png

Most people I've asked don't like my steelies either
default_frown.gif
. They're like "where'd your rimz go" (referring to my hubcaps) and I was all like "you mean those $20 plastic things you can buy at wal-mart? How does that look any better?"

I think the flat black with the muddy grabbers looks tough. I have the hubcaps I got with the wheels, but the grabbers are only on for a week, and the caps come off hard so I said screw it. if it was my dd and not hers, it'd stay that way.

Back