In before the close!

Lights fixed... Ancient random bulb from toolbox still worked... Unreal.

And someone cruised by an a silver bug eye, black hood, bov'ed at me and waved.

Are you serious about the t-shirt Ally?  If so, I can order up a shirt... but then I have to wait for the vector file to be shared with me from whoever is making it.  Can't do a t-shirt without the vector file.

Are you serious about the t-shirt Ally?  If so, I can order up a shirt... but then I have to wait for the vector file to be shared with me from whoever is making it.  Can't do a t-shirt without the vector file.
Yeah actually I am haha if you really can do it. How long would it take to get it?

Yeah actually I am haha if you really can do it. How long would it take to get it?
It will probably take a couple weeks.  I have to order the shirt in from our garment supplier... than it has to be printed.  Then I'd have to either ship it up to you, or meet you somewhere on the weekend for delivery.  I can get you a finalized price too.. it may not be $25.  Let me get back to you.

8657882397_228a1c1793.jpg

Had carter cook her up a kill count.

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awesome day. Since I have classes and the local school is out there are kids running around. Got a cool car and thumbs up from a kid, even with the two tone paint.

It will probably take a couple weeks.  I have to order the shirt in from our garment supplier... than it has to be printed.  Then I'd have to either ship it up to you, or meet you somewhere on the weekend for delivery.  I can get you a finalized price too.. it may not be $25.  Let me get back to you.
Get a price and let me know. I can get one online but only in adult sizes and I want one that fits better haha. Meeting on the weekend might be a little hard. It would have to be in the morning cuz I usually work 12-8 or 9 unless you wouldn't mind meeting that late. 

If I win I plan on bequesting the prizes to one luck member. I won big back at the 1st aniversary meet. I am just playing for the fun of it.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back