In before the close!

Subarus have a soul man. Don`t beat on it
default_rolleyes.gif

I drove with 2 windows down today in my Subie.  It started sucking out all the dust on the dash... and dog hair.  LOL  I really need to give the interior some TLC.

This is Davey.  He's a mix of black lab, german shepard, and newfoundland.  However, we think he has Golden Retriever in him as well....  we rescued him from Arkansas.  He was scheduled to be put down
default_frown.gif

WP_000220_zps8c72279e.jpg

Good looking dog Craig. He definately has golden retriever in him. We have had goldens for the past 33 years. They make great family pets or should I say members of the family
default_biggrin.png

ps: we also had some newfies along the way to.

Good looking dog Craig. He definately has golden retriever in him. We have had goldens for the past 33 years. They make great family pets or should I say members of the family
default_biggrin.png

ps: we also had some newfies along the way to.
Thanks Rob
default_smile.png
 We want to get a blood test done on him to really find out what he has in him.  We're just going by what the shelter told us.  Can't believe he was set to be put down though
default_frown.gif
 He's been a great addition to our household!  However, he doesn't like to ride in the Subie.... gotta work on that with him!

Along with a dog comes responsibility:

1. You have to show them love

2. You have to feed them

3. You have to walk them for both pooping and exercise

4. You have to pay for the vet bills

5. You have to play with them

6. you have to train them

A dog caged up all day is no life for a dog

A dog requires time and money that you now spend on yourself.

If you think you can meet these requirements than and only then I say go get a dog

Ive babysat a 2 and a half year old 140 pound Rottwhiler for a week+ a couple times for my moms friend when she goes out of town, so I live at her house while shes gone. Ive had experinces with dogs haha. Plus it would be a long time before this happens haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I might be able to steal him for a day, I do miss him a lot and he did love spending time with me. I was like a second mom to him
default_smile.png

My brothers dog which has basically become my parents dog is a boxer. She likes to go for rides in my car. She has actually got in the drivers seat trying to prevent me from leaving.

Back