In before the close!

I cant wait to drive my Subaru to school tomorrow, with my awesome crystal clear headlights and black foglight covers. So JDM.
default_tongue.png

1330841145-silly-ricer-penguins.jpg

Just a warning... I may have a stack of these in my wrx for unsuspecting ricers
HA!!!  i could use a few of these for the ricers of biddeford. But, on the bright side, i love seeing this gray hawk eye sti drive by my house. everytime without fail, he always backfires the car. MMM! its like music to my ears. But hes not a douch about it. always easy on the gas when he takes off never revs it unnecessarily. definitely a lot of money in that car.

It certainly was chilly this morning.  I'm ready for mornings that are like 55-60... those are perfect mornings to me!  Subie had frost all over the windows today.

want some of these!

Also went to loudon yesterday and watched Ally's father race, sweet soob and super friendly people! Tell him thanks for having me!
I will! I'll be going to the next one hopefully, I had to work all weekend so I couldn't. I wanna go on a Saturday cuz they let you drive your street car around the track and I want to so bad. He ended up taking first this weekend. He came home with 3 first place flags haha.

Ever not drink caffine for 3-5 months panic and end up with this:

405572_2396046672940_105299207_n.jpg

No, just me?

Ps totally subaru related... That's my back seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back