In before the close!

White gets dirty and doesn't stay looking good long enough for me. Black is a pain as well but that I can deal with. I'd love to get my hands on a black 04-05 STi

raining... but it's supposed to be the last day, so rain+shampoo = clean car again!
default_tongue.png
... gonna wait until we hit today's heat wave peak around noonish before I go out in the rain (if it's still raining)... 

Last edited by a moderator:
You shampoo your car?.... 

Its raining here in Auburn. I over slept and not going to class till my second class at 12. Hopefully it clears by then. 

of course she gets a shampoo, and a massage to get the dirt out the nook and crannies and then some extra for a nice clean/sleek look
default_smile.png

...shhhht, don't tell my other significant other, she might get jealous!
default_wink.png

default_additional_scared.gif
 ... i try to keep the peace between my girls... 

Hahahaha I've never heard of shampooing a car... Me and my bf wash our cars together haha. Hes a lot more picky about his then I am about mine, and I thought I was picky until I watched him wash his car haha. When I finish mine hes only halfway done haha so I help him after mines done
default_smile.png

I rinse it then scrub it all over then rinse it again then use super clean and a special brush on the wheels and I scrub them prob longer then I scrub my car haha then I rise them then usually put tire shine on the tires but I'm all out. I gotta go to napa and get my car wash stuff haha. I usually end up spending like 30 bucks. 

PERFECT DAY TODAY!

Sun is blinding me through the curtains. Skipping class to go for a ride.

Also, possibly going to be living with another Subie owner next year! He's got a '96 Impreza Wagoon that will fit nicely next to mine
default_smile.png
. Going to try and convince him to go to Oregon Trail Rally with me the weekend after next.

Back