In before the close!

Just took my doggie out for a final pee/poop break and was admiring my car in the stillness of the night.  It's quite nice out right now actually!

I also just pulled a huge tick off of him
default_frown.gif
 First one of the season.  It won't be the last.  This sucker got a good feeding off from him!

375033_10200331698550168_1243253659_n.jpg

Good Morning everybody!

A bit chilly, but this warm koffee(as MANIAC XV would say) is putting warmth into me. The good old ej18 started right up and purred for me. Now for four boring hours on the school ship.

good morning! koffee brewing, subbie sparkling in the morning frost, sun peaking out of the tree top...sounds like a good day!!

Sent from my tf201

The advantage of living in the woods is that the only grass around the house is field grass. Never had to seed, weed or fertilize, just keep it mowed down
default_biggrin.png
  Have a Happy Subie Weekend everyone.

I kind of like the lawn maintenance Rob.  At least for now.  It's a new house we built, so everything we're doing right now is "fun".  I'm sure 10 years down the road, maybe even 5, I won't be saying the same thing!  LOL  

My 1st home back on Long Island many years ago required a lot of lawn maintance. Not only did you cut, weed, water and fertilize, you needed to edge trim your sidewalk and driveway to keep up with the neighbors. Moved upstate N.Y. back in 84 to an 1885 farmhouse on 7 acres with no sidewalks and field grass. I enjoyed keeping the fields cut down in my compact deisel tractor. It help me unwind from working down in N.Y.C. all week. The only neighbors we see here are squirrels, turkeys, deer and an occasional bear at the front door.
default_biggrin.png

I love new york. Was born there, lived there for nine years before my family moved to maine. Never was old enough to have a lot of memories there. I do go back, though not as often as I'd like to.

I want to O_O.  Since mine's Cranberry, I either want to keep it that way, and do a deeper matte cranberry, http://www.carid.com/asanti-wheels/af118-any-finish-545009.html like the color shown on those rims, which is the ONLY place I can find it (you actually told me to message the company about it in Rob's post...to which they said, "We are not sure when or if we will have a Cranberry Color anytime soon. But it does sound like it would be an awfully nice color to have on a vehicle :-) We do offer tint kits now so that our customers can create the exact color they are looking for on their own. Take a look at this link. https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.php?productid=68" No. >:Z), or a really bright blue.

I was thinking matte white also, but everyone and their mother has a matte white Bugeye.  Also, I just painted my bezel matte white.  My boyfriend (Skipow) won't outright tell me that he hates it (I know he does!), but I like it :3

935360_10152737485780652_200784175_n.jpg

Hahaha your funny. You should see my front bumper O.O
Does yours look like primer confetti covered it, too? Hahaha :]  My poor baby has seen better days.  It needs a spoiler, since the original one was done away with, the hood scoop is coming off, the idiot a few owners before me decided that lowering springs were a fabulous idea for a Maine vehicle, and she's got that trademark Subaru fender rust.  Poor thing needs some work :[

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to O_O. Since mine's Cranberry, I either want to keep it that way, and do a deeper matte cranberry, http://www.carid.com/asanti-wheels/af118-any-finish-545009.html like the color shown on those rims, which is the ONLY place I can find it (you actually told me to message the company about it in Rob's post...to which they said, "We are not sure when or if we will have a Cranberry Color anytime soon. But it does sound like it would be an awfully nice color to have on a vehicle :-) We do offer tint kits now so that our customers can create the exact color they are looking for on their own. Take a look at this link. https://www.dipyourcar.com/product.php?productid=68" No. >:Z), or a really bright blue.

I was thinking matte white also, but everyone and their mother has a matte white Bugeye. Also, I just painted my bezel matte white. My boyfriend (Skipow) won't outright tell me that he hates it (I know he does!), but I like it :3

935360_10152737485780652_200784175_n.jpg

Does yours look like primer confetti covered it, too? Hahaha :] My poor baby has seen better days. It needs a spoiler, since the original one was done away with, the hood scoop is coming off, the idiot a few owners before me decided that lowering springs were a fabulous idea for a Maine vehicle, and she's got that trademark Subaru fender rust. Poor thing needs some work :[
Yes haha my bumper looks horrible, I feel so bad
default_frown.gif

Drove 50 miles with my hood not fully latched >.< I'm so brain dead when I'm tired.
That happened to me a few times during the winter, I would fully close my hood but as soon as I got going it would pop up... then i cleaned the latch all around it and never happened since

oh and btw I saw a  beeaaautiful Evo 8 today, totally decked out with aftermarket parts. talked to the owner for a few minutes he was a cool guy

Back