In before the close!

the spacers were fairly easy to make. i took the rotors from various subarus with a 5/100 bolt pattern, cut the hat off of the brake rotor, and put the hat on the brake lathe and machined down the rough edge to make it smooth. they dont look special, but they will work to give a little bit of extra width without the hassle of swapping sedan suspension to my wagon. that would be cool eventually. ive used this spacer set up on a different car, and i felt a difference in the handling. i dont think they will rub on the rear fenders, but we will see!

And a Subie good morning to everyone , even the one with the fresh mouth
default_additional_sillylol.gif

I had a nice drive to school then gotta drive home then to work... Yay
default_frown.gif
I've had one day off in the past week and a half, plus I go to school everyday. I wanna be done school right now.

Awesome day drove to work in my subie another great day. Spring is finally here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone wanna go to work for me so I can spend some quality time with my baby? (I'm talking about my Subaru... not an actual baby)
default_smile.png

Shut up. Get me one.
I had a nice reply for this but it was walking a fine like of open forum appropriate...So no... Not likely.

the spacers were fairly easy to make. i took the rotors from various subarus with a 5/100 bolt pattern, cut the hat off of the brake rotor, and put the hat on the brake lathe and machined down the rough edge to make it smooth. they dont look special, but they will work to give a little bit of extra width without the hassle of swapping sedan suspension to my wagon. that would be cool eventually. ive used this spacer set up on a different car, and i felt a difference in the handling. i dont think they will rub on the rear fenders, but we will see!
I don't know why I didn't think of that! Stock studs still have plenty of thread?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty pumped. Plastidip is in,just waiting on me to do my body work. Wheels are getting powder coated white with a "pearl and crushed metallic orange/yellow" finish.

Back