In before the close!

I was a bit intimidated by it. Waiting for a pit maneuver on 495!!
I should put a door in my roof so it's really like a tank
default_tongue.png
And no way, I wouldn't do that! I liked your car....I would've told you that had anyone spoken to me.... -______-

You guys were the majority, I awaited a welcoming....lol oh well. I doubt it, I was going to go with EllaE and skipow, but they have plans.
We were too intimidated by the tank.But honestly I'm not around enough to know if you're new and it would have been super awkward to say "hey welcome!" And then have you already know everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skipow is looking for wheels. Whatcha got?
17x8 drag DR-9's with falken tires with really good tread. One tiny little knick on one wheel. Other than that they look new. There's pics on my Craigslist ad and its in the for sale thread

We were too intimidated by the tank.

But honestly I'm not around enough to know if you're new and it would have been super awkward to say "hey welcome!" And then have you already know everyone.
Lol its really not a big deal, I brought a friend to talk to (she knows NOTHING about cars; but did learn to differentiate a bugeye, blobeye, hawkeye, etc...by the end of the day). Tonight I will make sure I introduce myself to everyone.
default_tongue.png

Back