In before the close!

bleh, almost fell asleep driving the subie to work this morning. took my dad to a concert last night and got very little sleep!

Can't buy colored anything because it'll all eventually turn black from working in the shop. Black shoes, black shorts, black hats. White white legs though....

I have an appointment with the oral surgeon today then I have to go to work. I have tomorrow off though! Gunna spend the day in Sanford with Tyler.
Maybe I will see your blue beast around?  I'm not far from Tyler's place.  Most likely won't be driving my Subaru tomorrow though... gonna be with my wife in the CR-V.  If you get a frantic wave from a dark blue SUV, it's just me!  
default_smile.png

I swear to god ill pistol whip the next person who says shenanigans. Hey farva.. What's the name of that restaurant with all that goofy raisin on the walls........

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Not afraid!!! I do it everyday
Suggestions: scotch guard, soap and warm water. You'll still obviously have dirty colors and white will never ever work... But you won't be limited to black all the time always. You can even rock some pink shoe laces with me.

Fluffy, do it find it hard to find shoes that fit? I have 14's as well, and sometimes depending on the brand, 15's. It's almost impossible at times to find shoes.

Lol. Any female input on this.
As long as you don't tell them you did what some dude, that goes by "fluffy" on the internet, told you to.... It's an excellent conversation starter.

Fluffy, do it find it hard to find shoes that fit? I have 14's as well, and sometimes depending on the brand, 15's. It's almost impossible at times to find shoes.
Kinda. My feet are wider more than long. I can wear 13 skate shoes but I blow the toes out quick. Running shoes are easy, boots are easy. Skate shoes and specialty (motorcross boots, cleats, snowboarding boots) usually need to be ordered.

Back