just a quick pic of my car cause I can

whered you find the white and black stars badge?
Its a secret..... nah actually I popped off the old one then terpentined(sp?) /paint thinner or if your cheap like me, my gf's nail polish remover. You just pull off the paint on the back and then I used black model paint for the stars and white wheel paint I had laying around for the back. The badge is just a blank plasitc badge.. oh and to put it back on I used super glue, or you can use double sided auto tape.

The thingie behind your license plate isn't white anymore .. or maybe it's not there .. I can't tell ...

IT'S INVISIBLE PAINT?!

That's what I figured, I just couldn't tell because it's so ... not white
default_smile.png

its still there he painted it black ;D
Haha, I added that to my post, then took it away after looking at the photo again. Hard to tell in the pic cause it looks like the license plate has been moved up, but its just so black... Haha

Car look good :
default_tongue.png

subarude gets a big THumbs up... I painted the middle piece black cause it looked bad white. and spin gets a half thumbs up cause he noticed first.

Haha, I dunno .. I want to head in town sometime this weekend, so maybe then?

It's still not running perfectly (shifts weird), but thank God, Joel fixed a tranny leak caused by my stupidity!

Any word on that job?

I've got the second interview today, anybody else ever worked for Walmart dist. center? I hear its hard work but pays well

Back