link member to car!

08 LGT

2188975674_b2222e9b16_o.jpg

Do you ever drive down rt. 100 toward New Gloucester? Were you behind a red GC a while back? I think I saw youz

Do you ever drive down rt. 100 toward New Gloucester? Were you behind a red GC a while back? I think I saw youz
Yes, I live off Route 100 on the Cumberland/Gray line. As for seeing you, err, I dont know, how long ago was it? ???

old pics from last summer:

set03-01.jpg

set3-03.jpg

Very nice, I like it without the spoiler and I think those wheels match perfectly.

Dont forget to take off that F1Dyno decal if you haven't yet.
default_wink.png

That looks pretty gosh darn good looking. With all these "I LOVE the look of the new impreza"/"I HATE the look of the new impreza", why haven't we been having threads about how much more attractive the new Legacy's are compared to the Impreza's?
default_wink.png

That looks pretty gosh darn good looking. With all these "I LOVE the look of the new impreza"/"I HATE the look of the new impreza", why haven't we been having threads about how much more attractive the new Legacy's are compared to the Impreza's?
default_wink.png
There isn't much love for the LGT, its all STi this and STi that. lol ;D
default_biggrin.png

Yes, I live off Route 100 on the Cumberland/Gray line. As for seeing you, err, I dont know, how long ago was it? ???
I dunno, maybe the end of summer?

I remember seeing a car that looked like yours, and we were both hauling ass up the hill before Copp Motors

Haha I hate those people ... you're not passing them because you figure you'll just do it on the hill, and then they build a wall in front of you. Assholes!

Back