Mainely Subarus Swag

Stein

Stein
Call up Kenny Block and see if he can supply some DC blanks to Suby/Rally addicts for cheap.

default_additional_roflmao.gif

That would be awesome if it ever happened.

LGHT SBR

Have you ever looked into getting some hats made Nate? I know I've mentioned it before. I'd really like me a MS baseball cap.

Nate

Founding Father
Were gonna get ready for another order soon. Sweatshirt season is coming. Ill look into it.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
If you are lookign for a good design for the hoodie, check what Rally America did with theirs. it is much less annoying than the typical branded hoodie.

Matt

Hoodies and hats would be great..... Autumn/ colder weather approaching and I'm bald so I need all the warmth I can get!!!!!

Nate

Founding Father
If you are lookign for a good design for the hoodie, check what Rally America did with theirs. it is much less annoying than the typical branded hoodie.

Got a link? We will most likely end up with our typical logo seeing that we already have the screens made up.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
apparently discontinued due to the DC shoes team up. but basically it had a small logo on the chest (centered) and then a larger logo on the right sleeve.

I can dig mine out when I get home if you want some pix.

but thinking about it I like the subdued look of the mainely logo on the grey.

Nate

Founding Father
Yah, they might be navy blue or a some variation like that. I just need to get a look at the brands that the screen printing company can get. I wasn't very happy with the crappy Hanes workwear sweatshirts last time. CHEAPO, and the fit was awful. I'm looking at something better quality, even if it means more money. I want it to be something I will wear.

Nate

Founding Father
I have decals, and some assorted t-shirts and long sleeve shirts too. Sweatshirts and more tees to come.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Hey got any of the blue and silver decals left?
i do belive they do, i did send a payment but item hasnt arrived yet. then again my bank stinks....

Back