Membership map

195 keep em coming boys & girls
default_smile.png

I think the membership map should be closed, it's a serious security risk, what with all the internet hackers these days. It poses a big risk to the security of people's families. Internet hackers are now targeting people's addresses when they post them on the internet, and actually starting to watch people's houses, gathering information on when nobody is home.

I removed my address for this reason, though I have seen some suspicious behavior by out of state cars on my street. When asked, they don't really say why they're there, it's pretty scary.

So everyone, for the security of your home, Subaru, and family, you should really remove yourself from the map right away.

Paranoia! Out of state cars are on every dead end road all over the place. I encounter it on a daily basis at work. Most of them are just looking for someplace specific and took a wrong turn, or are just driving around our beautiful state and looking at any country views they can see, especially this time of year when the leaves are changing. I agree that you shouldn't have your exact street address posted on there, but there's no real harm in posting your town/city you live in. If someone wants to find you, it would take a lot less then this to do it.

I think the membership map should be closed, it's a serious security risk, what with all the internet hackers these days. It poses a big risk to the security of people's families. Internet hackers are now targeting people's addresses when they post them on the internet, and actually starting to watch people's houses, gathering information on when nobody is home.

I removed my address for this reason, though I have seen some suspicious behavior by out of state cars on my street. When asked, they don't really say why they're there, it's pretty scary.

So everyone, for the security of your home, Subaru, and family, you should really remove yourself from the map right away.
You can always list the local police station for your address if you are concerned.
default_additional_mod.gif

Paranoia! Out of state cars are on every dead end road all over the place. I encounter it on a daily basis at work. Most of them are just looking for someplace specific and took a wrong turn, or are just driving around our beautiful state and looking at any country views they can see, especially this time of year when the leaves are changing. I agree that you shouldn't have your exact street address posted on there, but there's no real harm in posting your town/city you live in. If someone wants to find you, it would take a lot less then this to do it.

i chose area 51 for mine. Thought it was kind of fitting....

i chose area 51 for mine. Thought it was kind of fitting....
That`s a good one. Maybe Chris who spent most of his life on a boat ( an adventure that 99% of people cant lay a claim to ) locate himself in the middle of the ocean and let the adventurous land lovers like me decide were to locate myself without having the Member Map dismantled.
default_smile.png

Back