Mighty's pics of his car repair (not very 56k friendly probably)

If you need any tools let me know.
i have just about every tool known to man at my rent's place, but it shows a special wrench for holding the cam pulley in place and i dont know what the hell it is! (i'm talking about in the service manuals that i have for the 02 wrx) I have to take off the two driver's side pulleys because the cover behind them is borked too. that's the piece i picked up from the ground. i'm also trying to figure out if there is some index that keeps the pulleys in place. I know there has to be, but i didn't see one in the diagrams or anything. I'm going to read up some more before i actually start thrashing. Where are you anyway? anywhere that you wouldn't mind helping me out tomorrow???? ;D ;D I'm welcome to all help. sometimes an extra set of hands is exactly what you need!

yeah, but who wants to drive to bangor Matt.....??

just to hold yr pulley....

default_smile.png

raisin, if you would have asked earlier I could have come, but I have two bikes scheduled for work tonight. :- I live in pittston, if you have any other problems and don't want to drive to bangor you are more than welcome to shoot over here and do the work. I'm only fifteen minutes from augusta.

Wow. Look at all the people jumping at that.

Maybe nobody wants to go cause YOUR FLY IS LOW!

I'm going to not be as nice as i usually am when i call you tomorrow!

raisin, if you would have asked earlier I could have come, but I have two bikes scheduled for work tonight. :- I live in pittston, if you have any other problems and don't want to drive to bangor you are more than welcome to shoot over here and do the work. I'm only fifteen minutes from augusta.

It's not bangor, it's Dexter. and I actually need a damn subaru wrench. the one for the cam pulleys. I'm going to see if anyone has one.

yeah my car is all back together. it went together REALLY fast actually.

all i have to say is THANK YOU to Joel who helped me locate everything that I needed and made sure that i had all the parts as fast as possible.

also.. THANK YOU to the person who loaned me the cam wrench. those things would have been a pain without it. i still needed an extra hand even with that wrench too though!

I still have an exhaust leak that will be taken care of tomorrow. damn expensive gaskets... grr... well i'll post a little more in the AM

Back