My 2000 impreza outback sport

SUBARUDE

back in nov. i pick this up to have as a winter beater and decided to do a few little mods to it and soon to come is bigger wheels and tires

before

010.jpg

009.jpg

a couple weeks after getting it

_2200757.jpg

and now as of last weekend

_4050799.jpg

_4050801.jpg

_4050806.jpg

_4050815.jpg

_4050811.jpg

_4050818.jpg

Looks clean! What were those fogs that it started with?

And what happened to the front end before you got it? That part (hood/bumper) looks spotless now!

[borat] VERY NICE [/borat]Great job Gabe, as usual.
default_tongue.png

Forester suspension in it?
jackson rally 1" lift blocks and paranoid fabrication 1/2" butt sag spacers and 1/4" front spacers so a total of 1.5"in the rear and1.25" in the front and still have 3/4" to play with on the tire size which right now i have 195/60/16 on 02 outback sport wheels

My car has a older twin! Looks amazing Gabe! Defiantly need some Grabbers now. Now that I see how even your lift is, those spacers are my going to be my next purchase. I have too much saggy butt right now.

I just realized: I never use my ski rack. I'm going to take it off like yours is. I think it looks better off.

That's what I'm hoping ... if I can ever spend enough time to figure out what's wrong with it!

Looks great!!! Much better since the last time I saw it. The lift looks awesome!!!! Great job!

Nice work Gabe! Its come a long way since that morning I saw it. Looking really good! Whats the next wheel/tire selection?

Back