My 2000 impreza outback sport

oh no i am missing a impreza from my driveway
default_smile.png

Thanks Gabe!! She loves it, she just wants to clean it up a little bit, but other than that, she says it went great!!

GOD DAMN MAN! Haha congrats on the purchase. You going to put some Grabbers on it? Then I'll have an exact twin.

LOL yeah we ended up with a buyer for my wifes Saturn and decided to go for it!!! It actually has some nice wheels and tires on it right now, not the ones pictured above. I wish my computer would let me upload pics!!! I think I like it more than she does LOL! I haven't even driven it yet. I just got done cleaning it really well for her, she's kind of a neat freak, so she wanted it all wiped down and vacuumed really well. But it's nice. It already has a rear diff protector, but I want to add some sort of front skid plate.

Man it goes great!! A LOT less power than my Forester, but it goes down the road so smooth and so quiet!!! You were definitely right about that Gabe!! She already wants some sort of different exhaust, nothing loud, something that looks nice mostly.

Well let me know. I think it needs a different sticker for the back window, and CONGRATS!!

Oh yeah, and my wife and I took a drive over through Rockland, and a group of girls all started screaming and waving to us saying how they loved the car! LOL

not to get OT, but were you on top of the old NAPA building on the corner of Sabattus and Old Greene Rd today Nate?

Saw lots 'o firefighters up there today.

Sure was fella.... Training with Ladder1. I saw you drive by, gave a wave, but I don't think you saw me.

Got to push over the 15 foot chimney that stuck out the roof. I get paid to break stuff. WIN!

haha awesome!

maybe if i had the shade to my 5 foot long moonroof (<----- exaggeration) open i would of seen ya.

seems like i've been seeing you around a lot lately
default_smile.png

I know, but my computer won't let me upload pics!!!! I just did something else I'd like to show too. I'll try to get some up soon!!

So I still haven't been able to get pics up, but I added a couple more lights. It had Hella fogs which are in the other pics, but now it has 2 Hella Driving lights mounted up higher on the bumper, and as of about an hour ago, they now work!! I still hate car wiring!! But they work!! Just gotta wait till dark to aim them good

Yeah, it's yet another thing that most people like, but a few don't. I like them though!! I'll get some pics this week hopefully, so you can see all of it!!

Back