[img][/img]
tags

DSCN0512.jpg
DSCN0509.jpg

DSCN0513.jpg

DSCN0514.jpg

DSCN0518.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

i was in greenville on Saturday, Rode the Katahdin to Rockwood nice 2 hour cruise

Thanks Dan, and those lights worked awesome for spotting Moose and deer at night!! Ended up seeing 11 moose, 12 deer, 2 Partridge, 1 mink, 1 fox, and about 20 rabbits.

I also did a bunch of fly fishing as well, and caught a few Brook trout.

i was in greenville on Saturday, Rode the Katahdin to Rockwood nice 2 hour cruise
That's cool. I was about 15 minutes up the Northern Road from Rockwood. Stayed right on Moosehead!!! Got to love Aunts and uncles that have nice camps!!

thas awesome! my first time to moosehead and iI WILL go back! i want to hike and camp on top of Mt. Kineo

Last edited by a moderator:
Car looks great, and dirty
default_smile.png
.Did something happen to your passenger fender though?
There might be a slight dent there, but it's been there as long as I've owned it. And yeah, it was a blast gettin it dirty!!

So back probably over a month ago I bought a set of RS sideskirts that were real cheap and in decent shape. Finally got them installed tonight. I'll try to get pics sometime soon. I think I like them, so I'll love to here others opinions!!

I'm excited because i might be getting wrx wagon side skirts. How easy of an instal is it? Can't wait to see the pictures

Well so far all I did was attach them on the bottom with bolts. But I should also use some double sided tape for the top part, that's what I was told to uses, and it appears it should work well. They are on pretty strong now, but it would be good to have something up top to keep stuff from getting behind them. WRX side skirts will fit on an OBS??

Back