My 2000 impreza outback sport

Yeah I think black looks alright.

And yes I have 2008 Forester 2 pot front brakes, and the stock drum rears. The difference between the stock 1 pot front brakes, and these 2 pot with HUGE rotors is amazing!!! Lots of stopping power

Yeah I only had the abs kick in a couple times while playing around up north. I do hate it though!!! My 97 Impreza didn't have it. If you plan on driving your car on the street with the abs fuse pulled, just put a blown fuse in there, so it won't work, and it will look like it blew in the event of an accident!!

Added an intake a week or so ago, sounds awesome, and added another 3/8's spacer in the rear to help with the always saggy rear end!!

don't forget about the 1" of water you added to it also its the only obs with a swimming pool
default_frown.gif

I decided to throw on an 04 WRX twin tip exhaust on tonight that I had laying around. I painted it all black with hi temp paint except for the chrome tips, and also used a couple red Kartboy exhaust hangers for the muffler. Looks great, it's actually really quiet, you can just hear a little bit more rumble sound. The best part is that I had everything to put it on!!! Didn't have to spend anything!! I'll try to get more pics one of these days!!

Here are some new pics!!

Carbon Fiber dash trim!!

DSCN0593.jpg

RS white faced gauges

DSCN0594.jpg

JC Sports intake

DSCN0604.jpg

New RS hood and grille!!

DSCN0603.jpg

Pic of the new exhaust, and a good shot of the JDM tails

DSCN0597.jpg

Better pic of the new hood and grille, as well as the clear blinker lenses

DSCN0596.jpg

DSCN0598.jpg

Hey ray. thanks for the 2 speakers and the rear deck lid although only one of the speakers worked it was worth a shot.

Thanks!!! And thanks for the hook up!!
Yeah nice too meet a couple members and put faces to names!

Hey ray. thanks for the 2 speakers and the rear deck lid although only one of the speakers worked it was worth a shot
NO WAY, sorry about that :/

I so wish I had that exhaust now. I bet it sounds so good. Wanna sell it? Name a price. I really want it. Stuff looks great tho man

Back