My 2000 impreza outback sport

that's dirty man, I was thinking along those lines for my car. Maybe just a 1" of 1/2" lift for me. Did you loose any gas mileage? Sorry to say but the blue rims look too ricey for me. Brushed Bronze all the way. Love the hellas on it. How were the lower ones done?

No the gas mileage has not changed, my wife and I get around 30 mpg with it, she gets more. Some people love the blue wheels and there are very few that don't like them. My wife wanted them when we bought the car, so those are the ones that came with it. Th bottom lights are simply mounted through the plastic bumper cover and into the beam.

this is one nasty OBS! you wouldn't want a jeep by any chance would you? haha
default_tongue.png

Haha nope!! This is actually my wifes DD, and I know she wouldn't want a Jeep!! Thanks!!

i know i know just jokin' but really this is nice man, props to her for driving a lifted subie!!

Yeah I like it, and so does the wife. Gabe did most of the stuff to it. But I've tried to add a few things.

Just installed a set of 2 pot 2008 Forester brakes on the front. What a difference in stopping power!! Gotta love cheap upgrades!!

Now has an RS white faced gauge cluster, and added a little more lift to the rear. Gotta love more cheap upgrades!!!

Haha, yeah. Not a bad deal, most I see are at least 100 plus shipping. So I figured why not!!!

So my wife and I took a trip up to Moosehead this past weekend. Had a great time and put over 150 miles of dirt road driving on!! The car is a little dirty....

Trying to get pics up. I don't like the new uploading setup!!

Back