my cars

patsti

NitrousFed
going to finish the bimmer with farrari this weekend(I HOPE!!!)

e30frontwmw9.png

f_sportmaxm_c92a248.png

f_e30sidem_1cfdc0e.png

f_frontsm_ba98b9f.png

I like the G car. Awesome in stock form. Shweet v6 exhaust note. I drove a 350z in the parking lot, way better than a Z bmw all day long.

where you at in cumberland. i gotta stop by and check out the g
off winn rd. Pm me and we can go for a rip on the bikes.

yeah the G is ok its kinda slow but whatever...

I want to save for an E46 m3 (or maybe settle for an e36 m3 trbo).

e46m3

non_bg_029.jpg

or the e36m3

c02c4b39.jpg

ok so jim an I are almost done with the e30! Had some major issues that we fixed and ended up making a lot of the parts (like the drain flange for oil and the oil inlet adaptor). It sounds like a cam'd muscle car with the exhaust that jim made and with the open downpipe(my fav) it sounds insaine. Tonight we are swaping the 3step colder plugs for 2 stepcolders and I just ordered a coolingmist meth kit and a manual boost controller to raise the boost to 12lbs from the 8.5 that it is at...

with the open downpipe and fmu (no coldstart injector wired in or anything) it was as fast as a stock wrx or faster(only at 5lbs of boost)

I picked up some vp110 oct fuel for it and Iam going to work on the coldstart injector wires (hooked to a hobbs boost switch to fire at 2lbs of boost If i can get it to work).

there is a lot of lag but when the boost hits its very fast for a lil bimmer...

so as of now it is going to be driven with high oct fuel till i get the meth kit and only then will i try it out and see what it pulls on the dyno.

It is a crazy looking rig ;D

can you do me a favor and just use the name "bmw" just once?
default_smile.png

every time i hear "bimmer" it makes me think of a bar in Manchester, NH....the [black] Brimmer....Brimmer for short

ok so I finished the fueling today and now Iam able to run the 8.5lbs of boost...

the car is very very fast... ferarri was in my g35 and he couldn't catch it.
default_smile.png

I have the meth coming and the boost controller so i can see what the lil BMW
default_smile.png
can do! I have a feeling that with the meth and 12-13 lbs of boost it will be a low 13 to high 12 1/4 mile machine.

I have a feeling that with the meth and 12-13 lbs of boost it will be a low 13 to high 12 1/4 mile machine.
Too bad no one will ever see it with that Ninja smoke screen pouring out the tail pipe!!!
default_smile.png

meth kit came today ;D, but no boost control yet >
default_smile.png
Iam going to wire it up over the weekend and try it out

Back