my cars

the inside- water temp/oil pres/ boost/ and greddy T timer green light for coldstart injector switch and blue for water/meth oh and the $15 walmart radio that works!!!!!!!!!

e30insidedk2.png

Anyone want some METH? (coolingmist kit behind passenger seat)

mmmmmethdd5.png

charge pipes on meth

chargepipesai1.png

BOOOSSSSSTTTTEEEDDDD

booooooooosttttttux7.png

AR 60 T4OE at 13lbs thanks to ebay boost controller (and no intake fits so its got some mesh on it)

ar60tonm20zo9.png

poor BMW never saw it coming
default_wink.png
ohh she likes it >
default_wink.png

Iam ordering some metric blue head studs and a new head gasket next week. I plan on getting a spare motor and tranny (saw one this weekend with tranny for 400 obo) and Iam going to build it... also want to redo the suspension and body work over the winter and get some ebay racing seats....

That thing is SICK!

Just an idea ('cuz this is your "winter" car) you may want to get your heater core checked/replaced. That squishy sound when you hit the gas is cool and all, but it will be no fun come -10 deg.

That thing is SICK!

Just an idea ('cuz this is your "winter" car) you may want to get your heater core checked/replaced. That squishy sound when you hit the gas is cool and all, but it will be no fun come -10 deg.
haha it doesn't do it when the heat is on high (no fan but on high)

oh jim we need to redo the oil return I think that's the problem with the smoke. I was reading that it needs to be moved to the front of the pan not the side... DAMN... Iam gonna have to plug that or get another pan.

Get another pan and we'll drill and tap it off the car. (sounds gross
default_wink.png
)

Get a longer line and some pink, er, cherry blossom red spray paint. We'll paint the pan while it's off!

Get another pan and we'll drill and tap it off the car. (sounds gross
default_wink.png
)

Get a longer line and some pink, er, cherry blossom red spray paint. We'll paint the pan while it's off!
a new pan is almost $300 >
default_wink.png
iam gonna plug it
default_biggrin.png

that 3/5 of what i paid for the car so no way haha

a new pan is almost $300 iam gonna plug it
that 3/5 of what i paid for the car so no way haha
When have you ever bought anything new?
default_wink.png
E-bay, junk yard, uppity BMW forums. I'm sure you can figure somethin' out. Plugging that giant hole in your oil pan is just aksing for trouble. Yo.

Any while your shopping for a new pan see if you can find some side skirts for that biotch. If you can get some than we can easily make a sweet new exhaust like the one on that e36m3.

Any while your shopping for a new pan see if you can find some side skirts for that biotch. If you can get some than we can easily make a sweet new exhaust like the one on that e36m3.
good idea cept I got followed by the po po on my way home today thanks to my samurai smoke. on the e30 you need some ford taurus side skirts and gotta hack them a lil.

good idea cept I got followed by the po po on my way home today thanks to my samurai smoke. on the e30 you need some ford taurus side skirts and gotta hack them a lil.
Yeah, your not the type of person to put "hacked" parts on your car! >
default_wink.png

you should look into holokrome. they're more expensive bolts but they're definetly stronger. metric blues are strong, but not all that much stronger than any other 12.9 bolt. the blue color is just to differentiate them from non-metric bolts.

Pat I'm sure you are well aware, but i couldn't let it go. You have a big bad kink in that big black rubber hose. And one other thing. Do becareful with that boost controller. A friend gave me that same exact boost controller (i believe it was a joke) I use it as a paper weight. It works via "bleeder" style of trickery. Very much inferior to the "ball and spring" style. Main downfall being prone to boost spikes. I took the one i have apart and first of all the "screw" used for "adjusting" the boost wasn't even the correct mate for the fitting. Besides that nothing is put together air tight (teflon, o-rings, or any kind of gasket), and the ball inside was rusty... I've never used it and I don't recommend it to anyone.
default_smile.png

On a lighter note. That car looks super fun! Seriously

Pat I'm sure you are well aware, but i couldn't let it go. You have a big bad kink in that big black rubber hose. And one other thing. Do becareful with that boost controller. A friend gave me that same exact boost controller (i believe it was a joke) I use it as a paper weight. It works via "bleeder" style of trickery. Very much inferior to the "ball and spring" style. Main downfall being prone to boost spikes. I took the one i have apart and first of all the "screw" used for "adjusting" the boost wasn't even the correct mate for the fitting. Besides that nothing is put together air tight (teflon, o-rings, or any kind of gasket), and the ball inside was rusty... I've never used it and I don't recommend it to anyone.

Back