My new ride

here is the sti as it has been sitting.

stidriftfa2.jpg

stiinprogressri8.jpg

the fp red for the sti

myfpredxy3.jpg

stiinprogress2ma6.jpg

haha the other side is bmw parts and bike parts haha no cars sept the sti hahaha. yeah they aren't to happy. ;D

theres so much hate for NEAD that both those cars are gonna get keyed with those stickers on them. just though i'd give you a heads up.

are you still gonna paint the bmw?

well ryan is letting me drift for free all year if I have the decal. saves a lot of money 50 + 20 each time. he is a nice guy if ya talk to him. I would like to see someone key my cars, I might rip there arms off. And paint the bimmer maybe not sure spent too much on the turbo kit as of now to afford the paint.

ryan is the best if you give him a chance. i ahve been bying raisin from him for 5 or 6 years and he always treats me fair. he wants to sell so just give him a chance. who else has been around and not closed shop. oh yeah its just him. trust me he will take care fo you just try him out. im don, you can use my name when you go if you would like.

lol drifting...i have nothing of value to add to this thread.

hehe drifting..
drifting is serious fun. It takes a lot of controll and a lot of power in the car. I like rally too but this something fun, free, and fast. Give it a try you will be hooked. My if ya need rwd try my bimmer someday its the perfect lil isht box for the job.

I'm one of those....NOT a big fan (of ryan)
+1

I was NOT impressed by Ryan's 'business' skills when I purchased a clutch through him. I was disappointed because I like to support local businesses, but NEAD has lost my business.

IIRC, some people didn't run into a money issue with him. It was more of a "personality conflict" thing. As in, "he's a punk".
default_wink.png

IIRC, some people didn't run into a money issue with him. It was more of a "personality conflict" thing. As in, "he's a punk".
default_wink.png
that sucks. He has always treated me well and I never buy anything. Oh well... all the better for when I open my speed shop.

default_wink.png
that sucks. He has always treated me well and I never buy anything. Oh well... all the better for when I open my speed shop.
He lost some customers real early in the business too. His tactics were on the dark side of shady.

well for one. telling me to F-Off cause I was modding a Saab for one. (that was the last time I went in there)

and for my buddy, demanding more money (when he went to pick it up) for a part that he had to pay in advance for (MBC back in the day they weren't that common stateside)

add all those stories to this thread, and you'll get the general consensus.

http://xsorbit27.com/users5/subarutunersofmaine/index.php?topic=1714.0

+1 more: (this is an alleged story from the car owner) he just got done building a show civic, tons of subs, lcd's, ricer bullshit, and the only person he had told where he was keeping it was hanson of NEAD, then that weekend the car gets stolen....

i'm not saying it was him, but the owner definetly was.

Back