My new ride

e30 turbo= with the prices

$30-turbocharging book from borders

$17-manual

$30-ems book borders

$247-turbo- t3/t4 .48ar compressor (new ebay with garret internals going to save for another bt people say they last)

.60ar turbine

-internal wastegate 8.3psi

-oil inlet line

-fittings/ block adaptor

-vband adaptor and vband downpipe

$58-19 lbs injectors from mustang gt (8) (3rvlimited.com) flow enough for 10psi boost(going to run 8.3-10)

$160- cx racing manifold t3/t4 new stronger style (cxracing.com same as my fmic)

$40- FAZO BOOST GAuGE (autozone)

$12- E30 Intake adaptor (autozone)

had already can use-

cone filter

sti one $- FMIC

sti one $- FMIC PIPES

sti one $- BOV and Adaptor (sard r2d2)

need to get-

still not sure which i want

45$- Oil return lines fittings (ebay or summit racing)

50-100$- FPR and or 12-1 fmu (obx or vortec ebay) fmu allows for more boost. adds 12psi of fuel pressure for ever 1 lbs boost

Maybe not sure yet-

20-50$- 3 stepcolder plugs (6) (bpr8es ngk 2 step colder from dsm car) retards ignition safer if i run 10lbs boost

80$- walbro 255 lph Fuel pump (have one but on ebay) for more boost

$250- megasquirt 2 kit (make your own standalone ems)

$10-300- boostcontroller to add boost from wastegate.

$15- metric blue head studs.

3 pulls on dyno with wideband after. goal is 200-250whp ( car is very very light) 1/4mile near low 13' high 12's (not till megasquirt 2 ems and 42lbs injectors)

other mods done-

brakes-

new rear calipers

pagid f and r pads

drilled slotted front rotors

bavarian autosport rear rotors

stainless lines

still waiting on calipers and ss lines ordered last week

other-

removal of stearing stops and longer swaybar links(front)

bavarian autosports dash mat

this fall-

going to get large sti fmic and keep this on the e30.

sportmax wheels 15x8 deep dish +0 offset.

au-mf-bmw-e30-1.jpg

au-trb-t3t4-oilline-flange-1.jpg

d7e3_1.JPG

FMU_s_OBX.jpg

Well, there then.

Pat, that sounds like you're building quite the weapon. You gonna bring it to Little Dan's? I love BMW's. You're a friggin' psyco man, keep it up!

Well, there then.

Pat, that sounds like you're building quite the weapon. You gonna bring it to Little Dan's? I love BMW's. You're a friggin' psyco man, keep it up!
waiting for the stuff in the mail and if so ill be there.

sold my fp red :'( now iam going to have to use the gt38r >
default_wink.png
i have or sell the car once i revert it to stock.

anyone want modded sti injectors and a utec>

so i got the everything today in the mail... the install is going shitty. the bumper was a lot of work to get off... the manifold is still on and the studs came out on six of the 12 and six are still in. and my ic pipes are gonna need some mods as well as the fenderwells and body panels.

oh and the rotor retaining nut is frozen and the i heated it for 30mins. my drill bit broke. my front pass brake caliper is now sezied after rotor install?????wtf.

so tomorrow...

-finish brakes, relocate coolant bottle and washer bottle, injectors, plugs, fmu, walbro 255, fuel lines, oil pan tap, manifold removal and install, fmic retrofit, a trip to walmart to get some sawblades and trip to home depot for bolts for manifold to repalce studs. turbo to manifold and oil line install and block adapter.

I think that's it. It might not be ready this week. want to dyno on wed but dont think its gonna be ready.

if anyone wants to turn a wrench lmk (jim Farrari i know ya wanna).

thanks ferarri for all the help tonight. couldn't have done it without ya! hahaha glad ya got to see the bimmer ;D

Back