My RS posse

Now that's thinking outside the box,Nate. I still am gonna do them in black,there is so much white on the car already,that the contrast balences it out a little better.

Haha gaurenteed if my older brother and i spent a weekend on it, it would be done

We shoehorned a DOHC Vtec prelude motor into a tiny del sol, MADE custom hybrid axles, and rewired the entire thing in under 48 hours =]

I'll tell you what...you pm me a ballpark number on what it would take to make it worth your while,and I'll take you up on the offer. I'd WAY rather have someone who appreciates my car work on it than someone who really doesn't get "what all the fuss is about Jap cars". Lemme know,I'm serious about it if you are!

Il talk to tyler, hes working on his stupid american jeep right now =P

He could spend 20 minutes online looking it up, and know exactly what hes doing

its weird.

I was thinking about color matching my headlights to my car after its painted. (Gunmetal gray)

il let you know how it looks nate.

My older brother just moved back home, so for the summer i doubt hes doing anything, and i finally got him into subarus, 80% chance if i say "its rarely ever done" he'll be game.

Awesome.

BTW Bill, what kind of paint did you use for the wheels? I want to respray parts of my bumpers and its almost a perfect match.

I was thinking about color matching my headlights to my car after its painted. (Gunmetal gray)il let you know how it looks nate.

My older brother just moved back home, so for the summer i doubt hes doing anything, and i finally got him into subarus, 80% chance if i say "its rarely ever done" he'll be game.
Cool,let me know what he thinks...I ended up driving the car home tonite as the boyfriend girlfriend drama was getting to be way too much to handle,and I wanted to know where the car was and who was around it. so,let me know,as I am serious about having it done as soon as I can! Also,lemme know if you want to head down to meet up with Bratman for that scoop swap,I'll pm you my cell #

Awesome.
BTW Bill, what kind of paint did you use for the wheels? I want to respray parts of my bumpers and its almost a perfect match.
I'll check tomorrow for ya,but I picked it up @ VIP, it's specific to wheels,as well. Comes in a blue can.

You don't have to go out of your way, I may be able to find it now
default_redface.gif

Back