Nate's OBS: Out Front, oh wait, this is raysRS's obs

how am i coping you my lights are on my car
default_smile.png
also added a 04-05 impreza style rally innovation light bar with hellas
I got mine on two days ago
default_additional_sillylol.gif
. I was just joshin' anyway, cause you stole my thread title. Mine are on an '04-05 bar too, but I had to cut the bits that went to the lower rad support because they were too far off from the GC-era rad-support holes and the bar just wouldn't fit with 'em.

Well..................... Haha. If I wasn't going away this weekend I'd stop down and take a look. Hopefully you get some pics of everything before I go!!

new RA lightbar with some hella's to boot

_8291092.jpg

_8291094.jpg

more 01 RS black interior added

_8291095.jpg

_8291097.jpg

_8291096.jpg

_8291098.jpg

and one of the whole subaru family
default_biggrin.png

_8291101.jpg

Lol, well if I can't get my stupid aux mod to work, I'll be swapping it out for a cheap one sometime.

Finally!! They all look great. And good to see Toxic out of the garage!!!! I want a front skid/light bar!!! Have you thought about putting those side skirts on?? I still gotta get pictures of mine, but I think they look pretty good

Loading them up right now. I thought the same, but they really don't stick down too far, but add a decent amount of accent

whats up with the legacy? need some parts? ill get rid of all my GT body parts cheap or trades. hood, trunk, side skirts, and bumpers can be yours.?

This car does look pretty sweet!! I got to see it the other day in person. I really like the light bar!!!

Back