NE Forest Rally Pics.

Evan

well, looks like nobody else is going to do it, so here goes.

(spectator stage, pass #1);

HEY! Come here! This dirt is delicious!

DSC_0758.jpg

OMG R32

DSC_0760.jpg

dont see too many type r's gettin beat up

DSC_0782.jpg

LDR

DSC_0815.jpg

DSC_0818.jpg

DSC_0826.jpg

DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

jack daniels!

DSC_0928.jpg

gc love from paladin rally

DSC_0935.jpg

tim o'neil

DSC_0942.jpg

Ken Block

DSC_0948.jpg

Travis Pastrana

DSC_0955.jpg

(spectator stage pass #2)

Block

DSC_0995.jpg

Pastrana

DSC_0990.jpg

DSC_1009.jpg

DSC_1118.jpg

buck wild

DSC_1131.jpg

thanx for posting pics, E

the shot of LDR was from first run thru super special...at this same place on Super Special #2, the course was so rutted and dug up that John thought we were either gonna roll over or bust a bead at the same spot....fortunately neither prediction came true. 2nd time thru, the super special was SO chewed up, we were sure our time was way slower...but only .3 secs diff between the 2. so whatta WE know, we're just the drivers!

Ok did anyone get any pix of teh 4runner in action?

Load 'em and send 'em! My office dosen't believe me without pix.

so i did a little research on the motor that was in the integra at MFR.

the stock ITR motor makes like 198hp and like 3 lbft torque ok so its like 198 at 130 lbft.

anyways...it WAS an ITR but its current motor is a CRV swap B20b making 126hp at 133lbft...

the interior was a work of art..the pedals the seat placement everything was top notch. coming from the Burke camp i would expect nothing less.

the car was originally built by Bill Bacon. he pedaled that thing like wildfire, with several high placings overall with the Teg.

He sold the car a couple years ago to run an STI. Recently bought car back from the kid he sold it to, sans its built race motor :'( and had to undo a bunch of stupid stuff the kid did to it.

now it's good as new. not sure if the Burke clan now owns it, or if it was a short-term rental. Bacon Motorsport was fettling the car at NEFR.

Back