New guy

vermont22gt

No, I'm not from Maine, but what the hell. Regular on RS25 I figured I'd check out this forum. I have 3 Subi's - A 94 Impreza L, 97 LGT wagon and a 00 Legacy wagon.

TheNailman

Warcock
No, I'm not from Maine, but what the hell. Regular on RS25 I figured I'd check out this forum. I have 3 Subi's - A 94 Impreza L, 97 LGT wagon and a 00 Legacy wagon.
welcome will! heck, i'm in boston most of the time! this is a close knit forum, and you will find a lot of good info here. don't forget to show up for one of our monthly meets.

vermont22gt

welcome will! heck, i'm in boston most of the time! this is a close knit forum, and you will find a lot of good info here. don't forget to show up for one of our monthly meets.
Thanks Nailman, I see you post regularly @ RS25 too. Where do you guys usually do your monthly meets? I just got back from NEFR and it takes me @ 3 hours to get to Bethel area. It's a pretty good ride to Maine for me.

TheNailman

Warcock
Thanks Nailman, I see you post regularly @ RS25 too. Where do you guys usually do your monthly meets? I just got back from NEFR and it takes me @ 3 hours to get to Bethel area. It's a pretty good ride to Maine for me.
well, our northern members usually have their own meets, you can find that info pretty easily on here. as for the rest, we typically do meets around the augusta, lewiston, portland areas. they change monthly, and there is usually a good turnout. its good company, and the food and drink isn't shabby either.

09FXT

Welcome, I usually try to make 1 or 2 treks to Norton & Derby each year. Tired of the moose in the road yet?
default_woohoo.gif

vermont22gt

Welcome, I usually try to make 1 or 2 treks to Norton & Derby each year. Tired of the moose in the road yet?
default_woohoo.gif
Figured I'd see some moose last night on the way back from NEFR. Luckily I did'nt, but I did see a bear as soon as I got back into VT.

Back