Nigel drives over to Dark Side

...2 1/2 inch exhaust cold air intake koni adjustable shocks h&r racing springs front and rear strut tower bars and sway bars short throw shifter rear seat delete upgraded motor mounts and bushings
hey, did somebody email you my wish list for the car??!!

well, I'm thinkin it'll need, more or less in order....

traction/stability control lobotomy

Quaife LSD

inner tie rod ends, both sides (they're a lil wonky at 114k, so what?)

skid plates over sump/rad area, gas tank, and brake lines (fabbed by moi)

24mm rear sway

Steeda front strut bar

castoff Focus 15" alloys with snows/gravels (fit SVT front calipers w/a lil grinder work)

Momo Jackie Stewart steering wheel (this will be the 10th car my Momo has been on)

poly rear motor mounts

Hotbits 40mm gravel spec coilovers/shox

yada yada yada

and meanwhile....MAX HOONAGE

lsd would be huge the tourque steer and power distrabution sucks on the svt

i would really suggest a rear strist tower brace it made such a huge difference in stiffenign that rear suspension up but it takes up 1/3 of the trunk

speaking of taking up space in the turnk, anybody intrested in the subwoofer amp and 12" enclosure? (PO ripped out or blew out the speaker itself) make me a offer, It's getting ripped out pronto.

Last edited by a moderator:
speaking of taking up space in the turnk, anybody intrested in the subwoofer amp and 12" enclosure? (PO ripped out or blew out the speaker itself) make me a offer, It's getting ripped out pronto.
you sir, have a pm

the SVT's Getrag 6MT is same-same as Mini Cooper S and JCW boxes

real close ratios, working thru the gears sounds kind of superbike-like (it'd be nice if the accel was superbike-like but what the hey)

Back