No,I didn't buy an S2000.....

Found out this is Voit Rich's old car. He's the owner of Autowerkes in Freeport (formerly Town Line Auto in Gardiner). He's one of the best BMW mechanics in Maine, and the lady I bought it from was his secretary and writes the BMWCCA newsletter for this area.

I had him go over it again the other day. Needs just minor stuff like an inner tie rod, door actuator, seat belt pretensioners and drive belts. He thinks the chip is an Autothority from back in the day. I'm gonna leave everything as-is for now because it runs well and sounds nice. Maybe if I sell one of the other cars down the road I'll buy some fancy go-fast stuff for it.

Chris.....60 Woodland Rd....I'll leave the keys under the mat. ;D

8) Hope you like it. that's a hell of a car. 8)

Hope it treats you well.

So, can I borrow the Miata? Just want to take Momma out for ice cream. Monday evening is good. ;D
why dont you send it off a cliff while you're at it.

matt, quick, get full coverage.

Put a nice exhaust on it.... OMG the sound of the E36 is beautiful. It looks nice man!!!
Thanks.The AC Schnitzer that is on it already sounds great. Between that and the intake.....
default_tongue.png

Found out this is Voit Rich's old car. He's the owner of Autowerkes in Freeport (formerly Town Line Auto in Gardiner). He's one of the best BMW mechanics in Maine, and the lady I bought it from was his secretary and writes the BMWCCA newsletter for this area.

I had him go over it again the other day. Needs just minor stuff like an inner tie rod, door actuator, seat belt pretensioners and drive belts. He thinks the chip is an Autothority from back in the day. I'm gonna leave everything as-is for now because it runs well and sounds nice. Maybe if I sell one of the other cars down the road I'll buy some fancy go-fast stuff for it.

Chris.....60 Woodland Rd....I'll leave the keys under the mat. ;D
I hear he is the man when it comes to bmw's

Back