Official NEFR 2010 Photo thread.

Kathy - you were asking about that OBS nosed into the ditch? That happened because some teenager tried to turn around on a narrow road...really pissed us off at the ATC, because the passengers got out of the car loaded, and they wouldn't leave, hehe.

For anyone who was lucky enough to be able to go hang out and watch Block's/Gelsomino's extraction, here's what happened to get them in there in the first place:

[video=youtube;GruOe5SQk5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GruOe5SQk5o

Now, if you saw the car, the LEFT rear wheel/suspension was completely borked. Bent shock, broken caliper, control arm destroyed, the works. If you watch the first impact, the right rear catches the berm and launches the car up and left. It must have been on the landing from that where the damage occurred.

Looks to my untrained eye that they got a little unexpected hangtime, and the resulting loss of braking distance caused them to push out of the corner.

That is a great shot!

Any Photos of sweep are greatly apreciated! There should be a few of Pastrana getting towed out of SS12 by Brighton as well.

Ha! I was hoping someone got a shot of me hauling that BMW. Thanks.
FOUND ONE!

Day2535.jpg

I do find it humorus that the end for the "$500 Corona Rally Mexico BMW" was SS10 at NEFR.

Kathy - you were asking about that OBS nosed into the ditch? That happened because some teenager tried to turn around on a narrow road...really pissed us off at the ATC, because the passengers got out of the car loaded, and they wouldn't leave, hehe.
Mark even asked that we leave him be. It was also suggested that it be "bumped" a little further.

Back