Official photography thread. its about time we have our own....

Evan

heres my stuff:

http://photobucket.com/albums/d40/evansphotography/

DSCF2486.jpg

DSCF3120.jpg

DSCF3673-2.jpg

DSCF2485.jpg

DSCF1469.jpg

DSCF1088.jpg

subaruturbologo2.jpg

DSCF2019.jpg

#4 would be perfect if you fuzz-out the Hazmat trucks in the near ground. Nice stuff Evan.

Have you some photo training under your belt? What do you use for a camera? I'm still trying to figure out our digital POS, but its nice because I can fire off many different angles and settings of the same subject and see what worked and what did not instantly. I still do much better with my 35mm during daylight hours.

my wife took this one

settingsun4qz.jpg

My son snapped these

mfr438nm.jpg

mfr428fe.jpg

mfr444ic.jpg

mfr302ru.jpg

some of mine

speedster33zp.jpg

speedster13nw.jpg

epping179sb.jpg

baja0021vz.jpg

jetta998ql.jpg

dscf00041dv.jpg

dscf00027yb.jpg

diamond51qu.jpg

dscf00345jm.jpg

alexsbd20040020md.jpg

unionrallyx0115mo.jpg

unionrallyx0102sv.jpg

actually #4 already has a minivan and a couple people in the parking lot that were taken out. the minivan was reed and kinda stuck out so i chopped it, the trucks i left because at least they blend in a little. that and the one of dave from paranoid social club had about 3 microphone stands infront of him, i took all those out. the others are all just resized.

the camera is a fuji s5100, they're about $400

3326363_4032.jpg

i've never taken any classes, just seem to have a knack for it.

i know the quality isn't that good but this is perhaps my most favorite picture i have ever taken of my son.

he is sitting in a cannon window at Fort Knox in Bucksport.

greg.jpg

the picture is from about 3 years ago. and taken with regular 35mm and tranferred to digital by walmart

that's a cool picture. I love fort knox, when my youngest is a bit older I want to take both the kids there to explore. I always thought that would be a great place to rent out for a day for a paint ball game, but I dont think they would go for it :-

they're....both...holding guitars.

i'm going to assume you're talking about the lower one, gave gutter of paranoid social club and previously rustic overtones fame.

if you haven't seen him live you've probably seen him around portland, he lives on state street i want to say.

some new ones:

amy on the bass

DSCF5990.jpg

drink of the night for us:

DSCF6042.jpg

kennys JTI in the rain:

rainwallpaper.jpg

delorme:

DSCF5199.jpg

kerster

rushed.jpg

;D the Kerst picture is cool. I looked at it twice before I figured it out the 3rd time. Then I was like 'whoa'.

There are some really nice pic's here, i really like that pic of Amy on the bass. it looks sweet.

here goes all my fave pic's

here's a few sun rise and sun set pics.

sunset2.jpg

sunset1.jpg

sunrise3.jpg

sunrise2.jpg

sunrise1.jpg

this is Pearl one of our cats

pearl3.jpg

pearl2.jpg

this is Pearl the day we got her home, we found her as a very little kitten on the streets. (obviously hungry)

and she was really dirty so i bathed her
default_wink.png

pearl1.jpg

and here is our other cat Obie (obviously not hungry haha) he's a fatty.

obie3.jpg

obie2.jpg

obie1.jpg

and some fly's
default_biggrin.png

fly.jpg

Back