OH NO! I cant believe the carnage.

OBS Chris

This was my car after i got hit from some ******* who ran a red light...

not thrilled.

245c6xl.jpg

4sz6g1.jpg

2505jd0.jpg

9linpe.jpg

11tbt38.jpg

Oh and they were nice enough to throw all the broken radiator fluid covered pieces into my back seat.

24x1lxk.jpg

yeah i got really lucky that he didn't hit my door and the check after receiving the deductible is only 200 less than we paid for the car so its alright. i just need to find myself another car. but im fine.

well if you're alright and you almost break even it's not so bad. I'd be crying my neck hurt "pain and suffering" and such

Why did you have to pay the deductable if it wasn't your fault??? Your insurance must have taken care of it and is going after them... MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS YOUR MONEY NOT THEIRS!

take his word for it, he knows all about wrecked cars^
Haha... I got hit once in the Z and hit a deer in the G... I just know its not your place to pay that unless you are at fault or it happend in a not at fault state.

When my Z was hit by a bus I paid nothing and got a check for the cost of the car... When I hit the deer I was given a quote and owe $250 (my deductable) when my repairs are done.

The difference is that I personally contacted the other insurance company and FOUGHT with them to get the money (also didn't have full coverage on the z so my insurance didn't get involved). I am still dealing with this bs tho because I got hurt (injured my trap/neck a bus at 40mph will do that).

When was this? I've been looking for your car lately. Some guy almost totaled my car yesterday on my way to work. Apparently it's alright to change lanes when there's a car there if your on a cell phone. Ugh. There's a nice rs for sale on lisbon street, but its an automatic.

the wrecker guys tossed the messy junk in your back seat cuz they knew the car was totaled and you din't have to worry about your kids or dogs riding back there ever again.

I know, I worked on a wrecker in a former lifetime.

Yeah they do that. They aren't terribly worried about you being able to salvage the back seat as much as cleaning up the mess in the road. It's not that they intentionally would damage more of your car. (yes I know some individual morons might but as a rule, they don't)

BTW just so you know... Insurance doesn't owe you book value... they owe you replacement value or whatever is more!

Why did you have to pay the deductable if it wasn't your fault??? Your insurance must have taken care of it and is going after them... MAKE SURE YOU GET THAT MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS YOUR MONEY NOT THEIRS!

It was his fault but i will get the deductible when the insurance company settles it saying it was his fault. i cant just say he did it and poof i have my money. :-p

When was this? I've been looking for your car lately. Some guy almost totaled my car yesterday on my way to work. Apparently it's alright to change lanes when there's a car there if your on a cell phone. Ugh. There's a nice rs for sale on lisbon street, but its an automatic.
this was last Saturday march 27th i believe. and i saw that rs. its been for sale for a very very long time. i looked at it when i was buying this car and that was over 7 months ago.

i saw that happen i was at liz anns gassin up when it happened. sorry to hear about it im just glad everyone ok.
thanks man i couldn't believe the moron ran the light though. i was so pissed.

Back