OH NO! I cant believe the carnage.

haha idk i am looking around for a new subaru to have fun in
default_additional_sillylol.gif
Dont i have a deal for you
default_idk.gif
My Brighton....
default_smile.png

the wrecker guys tossed the messy junk in your back seat cuz they knew the car was totaled and you din't have to worry about your kids or dogs riding back there ever again.
I know, I worked on a wrecker in a former lifetime.
he still could have parted the car out if he bought it back from the insurance company. and now they're worthless

he still could have parted the car out if he bought it back from the insurance company. and now they're worthless
admittedly, it wouldn't have been hard to toss the yucky stuff into the way back, where it could drool fluids harmlessly on a plastic tray. and the number of owners who actually DO buy wrecks back from ins cos is tiny compared to most who just never want to see the smashed up wreck ever again.

I've been hustled to clean up an incident scene by Large Guys With Blue Suits, Guns n Badges who wanted the road opened back up, NOW!! so sometimes it was just like gogogogo get the big pieces picked up and out of the road where the Eff do they go, well tossem in the car for cripesakes

haha yeah you had that just about right and i would part it out but i don't want to see it anymore. i just want a different car.

thanks man. it really does suck. im still looking for a car. no great subarus though. not that ive seen.
It takes a while to find the right car. Something you can't rush. I spent a long time looking for my legacy, and that's a wonderful car. And I've wanted the GL since the day Jason posted pics of it on here.

It would suck to buy a car, and not be the right car for you. You'll find your car, or it will find you.

That really sucks man. If you want, the body shop I took my car to for its deer encounter yesterday is selling a 2003 WRX, looks immaculate and has a bunch of extras, its a black sedan with tinted windows and the STI syle wing, black euro or jdm style tail lights, boost gauge and a new turbo. It also looks like it has new head lights and foglights. The owner of the shop claims it needed very little work, mostly cosmetic stuff. Dunno if cosmetic stuff ussually includes lights, but even if it took some damage once it may not have been bad and its still worth a look.

yeah i am picking up the audi a4 tomorrow. its a v6 so insurance wont be bad. thanks for the thought though.

one of the dub guys i work with said the audi's weren't the same as the vr6, but i know they sound the same:idk: either way, audi's are nice

whatever i like it a lot and it has more pickup than my impreza did and nailman i dont want the 1.8T. maybe in a while. too much of an insurance jump when you put a silly little T in the name for a kid.

Back