Pedro's car write up. 56k have a Quesadilla

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Ok you have all seen my car. It is pretty much your run of the mill 06 WRX. I have added a few things and will continue to update this post with anything else I add.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day after I signed the papers

11-29-05_1206.jpg

Even though this thing has no "mods" I have picked up a few toys along the way.

DSC00820.jpg

First off was a set of Flat Black 17x7.5 Rota Subzero wheels for AutoX. These were wrapped with Falken Azenis 215 tires in 225/45/17

untitled.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

Next came the infamous red flaps. Sparco 'el cheapo's from Susquehanna Motorsports

IMG_0442.jpg

DSC01123.jpg

After a few autoX events, I grew tired of the pack up and breakdown that had to occur every event. The tires had to go in contractor bags so that they wouldn't damage the seats ect.. So then came the idea and the construction of the autoX trailer. This used the 4x4' harborfreight trailer as a frame. Then I added LED trailer lights to lessen the draw on my car.

DSC00776_1000x750.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

After the AutoX season ended I figured I would try my hand at RallyX. So I ordered my Snow tires and wheels about 4 Months early and loaded them on the trailer for Union. I managed to find some cheap alloy wheels in a 15" size that fit over the FHI 4 Pot WRX brakes. wrapped with 195/65/15 Pirelli Winter Carving tires they gripped pretty well on the grass and hard pack up in Union

DSC01241.jpg

DSC01244.jpg

DSC01137.jpg

Yes I did compete! See dirt flying---->

DSC01239_edit.jpg

Things have since quieted down on the car front due to the Miata taking the roll of AutoX clown.

But I do add a few things every now and agian
default_biggrin.png

DSC00014.jpg

And the most recent would be my FF1000's 100w bulbs, Supertone 118db kit and misc. wiring to accomodate.

100W H1 bulbs from Hella:

DSC01636.jpg

Hella Supertone 118db Horns:

DSC01635.jpg

Factory foglight switch to keep it looking clean inside: THANKS JOEL!!!

DSC01637.jpg

And finally the FF1000's. Yeah Dave and Kathy, I riced them out :
default_biggrin.png

DSC01634.jpg

Well I finally got a tail light swap (3-07)

DSC01892.jpg

and now I have the lights and the horns installed:

And you can see the Amber Parking lights.. me rikey!

DSC01912.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

I would like to thank the following vendors for their great customer service and prices:

Shorty: Evergreen Subaru, Super quick on the light switch and certain technical documents I needed

Susquehanna Motor Sports: http://www.rallylights.com Exelent service and unbeatable prices on Hella parts. (Order on Monday recieve on Wednsday.. GROUND SHIPPING!)

Tire Rack: http://www.tirerack.com stocking the cheapest option for 15" wheels http://www.tirerack.com

swipe it this weekend. It's all yours. give me a final bill too.

Nice to see it all together. Not only can you now melt people's bumper, you can also blast them to oblivion with the supertones! ;D

yeah... and holy hell they are loud!

higher piched than the stock horns, but they kinda scare me
default_frown.gif

yeah definitely. I have to get my welding table and chop saw down to wells.

It sucked cutting the angle iron with my grinder and cutting disk.

will do.

I am hoping to get the stuff on sunday and get the welder back up (service time)

its about time you stopped play with that miata and put some time into the wrx are you putting the grill back?

looks good!

i am working on something special for the grill.

see if you can figure it out before I post a pic

taking the subaru emblem off? it looks a little cluttered in there with the lights and horns, so that's my guess

Back