Pedro's car write up. 56k have a Quesadilla

How do you like the supertones? My stock horns die in the winter and simply emit a short little "squeek".

I like them quite a bit. They are super loud, and as an added + they look quite good behind the grill as well.

did u use the relay that came with the horns or did u just use the stock horns' wiring harness?
The factory relay was the same rating. so I used the existing wiring. I only needed to extend one wire.

First off was a set of Flat Black 17x7.5 Rota Subzero wheels for AutoX. These were wrapped with Falken Azenis 215 tires in 225/45/17
If you got away with running 7.5 in wide wheels last year then i'm pretty sure i can get away with running badgeless ;D

lookin good Pedro. Ill be upgrading my horns soon. Car looks great. 8)

First off was a set of Flat Black 17x7.5 Rota Subzero wheels for AutoX. These were wrapped with Falken Azenis 215 tires in 225/45/17

If you got away with running 7.5 in wide wheels last year then i'm pretty sure i can get away with running badgeless ;D

They were originally sold to me labeled as 17x7's. I noticed when I was packing them away in the attic for the winter.

oops :
default_frown.gif
If I had noticed I would have swapped the Azenis to my stockers.
Yeah that's why i've got to swap my stock rubber to my new tarmacs and then my race rubber to my stock wheels. What a hassle eh?

Back