Puff the Magic Wagon

nope. i just buy my parts there
I hope they give you a discount for running their logo.

That is a sweet wagon. I love the colors / graphite wheels, waist spoiler, and the little SWRT logo on the door. Its kinda discreet and adds a nice little splash of color.

Very nice, you should be proud.
thanx...i am proud. i've never gotten so much done to any car, as little as it may be to some of you.

as for the discount...they do give me a discount, but it has nothing to do with me using thier logo. they have a lil' thing called the "i" club which they give a 10% discount on all parts and 20% discount on selected SPT parts. it's free to join too. i asked them for the decal cuz' i wanted as much subie-related crap on my car as possible for the contingency race sunday. (although after seein' the way the car looked with all that stuff on there, i may do it for every race) ;D

ha....freddy got fingered. that tom green movie that everybody hates and i love >
default_smile.png

Sweet Wagon!! When i get a few more years on mine maybe i'll bring myself to throw gravel at it like in your pics. (There is nothing wrong with that either) i'll stick to rookie Auto-X for now

What are you guys, rabbits?
default_biggrin.png
now come on he does have a point there. half the guys on here have wifes expecting >
default_biggrin.png

besides he's just jealous, you guys are actually getting some >
default_biggrin.png

Back