Rays 2003 WRB WRX

Ray

The Northernah'
So here is the story. I just recently bought this car from my dad (Rallyblue) after he bought an 04 wrx this week. I sold the lifted OBS to my sister for her first car, wicked nice for a first car huh? anyways, now that this bugeye is mine I have some plans
default_additional_angel.gif

Lets start with some of the things already done

Engine:
-Invidia catless Down pipe
-STI up-pipe
-Greddy evo2 cat-back
-Cobb accessport flashed to Stage 2 93 oct. 
- K$N drop in filter

Exterior:
-Rokblokz extra large flaps
-RS six spokes
-JDM ver.8 STI scoop 
-white fender blinkers
- 2 hellas behind grille

-Replica STi roof vane spoler

Suspension
-KYB GR2 struts

-Eibach pro-kit springs

-STI sway bar

qE2jrFU.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I drove by the lot to see a silver rex in your dads spot figured this is what was going on.. Bet you both are pumped..

no, that's up to me! Were not 100% sure its the turbo it could be something to do with the PCV valve also.

It's a beautiful car, when I was living 5 miles up the road from them, I had to drive past it every day, to say the least, I never stopped drooling... I like your plan of attack for the car, it doesn't need much to be really nice, I can't wait to see what your dad does with his too! Let the modding begin!

Nice pick up Ray, always loved WRB. I say go back to amber fender signals, get some sort of CAI, and maybe some rear spats and red Rally Armour UR's IMHO! Happy modding...

The whole family is Subified!

Definitely sounds like good plans to me, maybe get some RAYS gram lights instead?!!;-)

Reactions: Ray
love the wrb. love the bugeye. love the boost! now its time for a bit of light restoration then that thing will b mint! oh and congrats on yet another subaru! I feel like u change cars more then babys change dipers=P

Reactions: Ray
So I brought the car up to Fort Kent yesterday, and im already addicted to boost and cant see myself going back! its so nice not having to downshift to go up hills or pass people.

looove the WRB Bugeyes! How about a pink Badge????
Thought about that, but it wont really go with what I want to do up front.

love the wrb. love the bugeye. love the boost! now its time for a bit of light restoration then that thing will b mint! oh and congrats on yet another subaru! I feel like u change cars more then babys change dipers=P
I may take the headlights apart and paint the insides black kinda like the EDM ones. And im somewhat of a car clown yes, but I had the OBS for 14 months, which is my new record
default_tongue.png

So not a huge update, but I de-badged the trunk, removed the light bar, put yellow hellas in the bumper and restored the headlights also added a custom shift boot
default_tongue.png

DSC01086.jpg
DSC01087.jpg
DSC01088.jpg

Back