Rays 2003 WRB WRX

What craig said, window spoiler thingy and wingless trunk is plenty of awesome. Pics of your new exhaust?

about 3 hours
default_tongue.png

i just bought rokblox flaps too and was happy with them except for the fact i had to put the sticker emblems on myself. did you have to do this also?

Thank you! Its coming soon enough!

i just bought rokblox flaps too and was happy with them except for the fact i had to put the sticker emblems on myself. did you have to do this also?
I like them! and yeah I had to do the stickers also....

I really love the look of our car stock with WRB

Sure the spoiler is nice as well but in my personal preference I like big things like the STI V6 wing.

I would probably go back to WRB if I had the money for it =o so expensive to change to that color from what I understand.

Ray got a question, Why did you go with the exstra lights on the grill and how hard was that under taking?

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love the look of our car stock with WRB

Sure the spoiler is nice as well but in my personal preference I like big things like the STI V6 wing.

I would probably go back to WRB if I had the money for it =o so expensive to change to that color from what I understand.

Ray got a question, Why did you go with the exstra lights on the grill and how hard was that under taking?
Thanks! I liked the stealthy mount location and you can always use more light! It was a bit of measuring and you have to notch the grille on top to go around the base of the hella. And you need to cut the bolt on the drivers side and very slightly bend the radiator support down 1/2 inch once you have them in place so the hood clears that side. See pictures:

F9370EC0-4F4D-4941-82DE-D86B08EE6F56-3196-000001ED9653152D_zpsa1023c9f.jpg

DBBA2164-6A1A-4E69-9BCF-4C2E9BF7F76B-3196-000001ED90EFDC1A_zpsd10674f6.jpg

Getting a new windshield tomorrow, stupid rocks. 

Also, used the silver RS six pokes after finding one of my snows had a busted sidewall (second one this winter) and bought new Nokian i3 tires to put on them.

857B980C-39C9-4D90-ACAF-D07CA8BEB678-3196-000001EC33FBD1B8_zps76076cc9.jpg

I'm so torn on what to do for wheel color, I had the idea of doing the spokes and center of the rim WRB and doing the lip silver, gunmetal or black...

??

I like gold though.

edidititdit: yoar funny dan, which part of my car is rice? The stock part?  Cause its all stock. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back