Rays 99 Impreza OBS. The Battle Wagon

Hmm... tough choice with the 2 tone. A gunmetal or dark grey maybe?
default_idk.gif

thanks! im undecided what I want to do for summer rims/color right now though

Well its officially begun! I have started to compile parts for a mild 2.2t build. done LOTS of research on Nasioc and RS25.com I know its not going be easy but its going to be a fun summer project. yay boost!

486705ccc4b2fb4c6509db72b3f7f315.jpg

Yayayayaya!

On a side note, you might want a 06-07 tmic. It's easier to fit then a bugeye one.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I remember you telling me that, and thought you would say something
default_tongue.png
but it just worked out that I got this one for a good deal. and I've seen them work

well, fixed my terrible exhaust leak today, borrowed a friends lift and found that it was where the header meets the head. Last person to touch them just siliconed them together
default_additional_unamused.gif
anyways the local NAPA said the had gaskets so that was cool, friend went to gp get them and came back with dual port 2.5 gaskets. called NAPA and they said the single ports were a week out..ugh.. so called every local store and no one had them. BUT evergreen did, so I made the drive to evergeen and back (2 hours) and they hooked me up with new studs, bolts, and gaskets
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
I love evergreen!!! also got my summers on some stock WRX rims but they look decent! pics will follow tomorrow.

I was thinking about fighting it, but no one up here does DB testing and to drive home and back to fort kent is like 100$ in gas, plus staying overnight back in FK adds up quick to around 137 :/

Took the Scoob over to some local waterfalls to see the flooding, almost got it dirty...almost....

9635f4bf482520444a0e8be3283b18fc.jpg

its about 10-12 feet higher then usual, and rain is in the forecast all week!

48b5250b3216d5c171aaa39eaeb54432.jpg

will post up a video here soon!

On my break today I took a cruise down RT.16 in NH. on this beautiful day! Mandatory car pics are below:

I recently painted the whole stock OBS grille white and added a red badge, also installed black hoodvents..opinions?

0cb2f4569b66f7691258efa0ad772356.jpg

8d9e1a995fefeb0b11fa1a7b42c619b0.jpg

9f35f440e0114fd150c2e9d979a4ba7c.jpg

ALSO I want to paint it this summer...and I really like this Matte Khaki!

IMG_1811.jpg

The color matched grille looks pretty good. But I say when you paint it, you get an RS/older OBS style grille!

Back