ReZDoG's "Work in progress" 2000 L Wagon.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
some new updates.. I tried my luck with painting.. Bought the siphon fed paint sprayer for my air compressor.... and tried it...wtf heh for the first time doing it, it came out Ok.. these are just pics of the bumper put on.. still haven't done the rest of the front end yet (skidplates, custom wheel well covers and foglights) But it's come a long way since I started.. oh and I added rattlecan black to the RI bar, and some fogcovers.

P6090168.jpg

P6090171.jpg

P6090172.jpg

yaaay for 6-spoke RS goldies!
default_confused.gif

now it's too nice to get dirty. (not)

did you realize in those photos your car was destroying NATURE??!! like driving over pine cones??? O, O the HorrOr.

[[[edit]]] needs Hellas

/lites rant

Looks awesome. Nice job painting. I want a light bar like that!!! What kind is it? Where did you get it?

yes it needs to be said

excellent progress, from plain jane grocery runner to one of the more distinctive subies of many distinctive Subes on MS

not much doubt about what's it's spozed to be doing. [[[dirt hooligan smiley goes here]]]]

still needs Hellas tho

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah its looking good i must admit...

nate you should buy more paint and materials, take it back off. lightly resand it, remove the drips and runs and give it another few good coats, now that you have a better understanding of the gun and how it works.

i might want to learn about that too, save a few bucks doing some fender painting. get some 22b wide body fenders for my RS and hit them with alpine white sex-saaaayy

paint job looks great! way better then the rattle can job I did... the whole car looks really good man! love the goldies!

paint job looks great! way better then the rattle can job I did... the whole car looks really good man! love the goldies!

If only they were real..
default_smile.png
I'm thinking about taking the rims off and doing a paintcan gold on those rims to make them all gold... Cheaper then Powercoating..
default_biggrin.png

And I'm curious.. would the fake 22B front fenders look funny on this car? seeing how I wouldn't beable to do the rears

Here is a pic from today.... Found this old Mine of somesorts. few old buildings and HUGE piles of busted up rocks.. doesn't look like a granite quarry.. If I had to guess, I'd say Iron Ore or something, a lot of rusted rocks.. BTW, the pic looks like crap, it was getting dark..

P6110205.jpg

Here is a pic from today.... Found this old Mine of somesorts. few old buildings and HUGE piles of busted up rocks.. doesn't look like a granite quarry.. If I had to guess, I'd say Iron Ore or something, a lot of rusted rocks.. BTW, the pic looks like crap, it was getting dark..
P6110205.jpg
heh, come to find out, this was an old Zinc-Copper mine.. And is also on the EPA list of most hazardous locations in the country..
default_biggrin.png
really cool place tho! surrounded by European WRC style single lane tarmac roads!! I can't wait to go back!

Back