ReZDoG's "Work in progress" 2000 L Wagon.

heh, come to find out, this was an old Zinc-Copper mine.. And is also on the EPA list of most hazardous locations in the country..
default_tongue.png
really cool place tho! surrounded by European WRC style single lane tarmac roads!! I can't wait to go back!

sounds fun except for the dieing part... now i really need to make my way up there. i know i keep saying this but if its going to be nice on sunday i think i will be able to make a trip up, maybe bring the girl along too

Well, figures, I start to get the car looking good.. and somethign happens.. A deer hit my the other night, dented the pass. side fender and now the door catches it.. which makes it worse.......Maybe some 22b fender are in order..
default_smile.png

Well, figures, I start to get the car looking good.. and somethign happens.. A deer hit my the other night, dented the pass. side fender and now the door catches it.. which makes it worse.......Maybe some 22b fender are in order..
default_wink.png
Damn that sucks. I almost killed off a few the other night coming home from work at midnight.

I need to buy some better lights so I can cook them from a mile away. Being in Rob's car really made me want better lighting since so much of my commuting is in the dark.

bump, any new progress since the accident?

I noticed in your H'ween pictures that the door looks new but the fender is still curled in at the back.

If you don't mind me asking, where is this mine? Is it around here?
Is that English, I mean, i'm Indian and all, but I do understand some english.. hehe...

and the only progression I've done on it is blow the transmission... Trying to source one cheap...

is that english, i mean, i'm indian and all, but i do understand some english.. Hehe...

And the only progression i've done on it is blow the transmission... Trying to source one cheap...
someone get him a cheap transmission!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back