Mods-

COBB Cold Air Intake

RS 6 spoke wheels

Brullen Catback Exhaust

KYB gr2's

KYB Tophats

Tint by JUN. 35 front, 20 sides, 5 hatch

Removal of roof racks and full rubber trim

Entire Black RS interior. Gauges, Leather seats and door cards, Black underpanneling

Kenwood Headunit

Kenwood 600 watt amp bridged to 1200 watts to a pioneer 10" sub. BLOWN
default_frown.gif

Sound Ordinance component speakers, rear door ones already blown.
default_frown.gif

Kartboy short shifter with all of the bushings

Shift Style black leather shift boot.

Wooden shift know I made on the lathe!

RS front Bumper

Clear corners and Fender markers

Custom RS grill with new legacy badge

Lots of smaller things also. Can't wait to mod again this summer!

NEEDS-

RUST REPAIR- Needs to be completed before this winter

Fenders Rolled

UEL Headers

Red Rally Armour UR Flaps

02 Wrx Roof Bars

RS skirts

1.5 inch total lift

Rear Disc Brakes

Front 2 pot brakes

Hella Driving lights

Hella Horns

Strut tower bars

Group N- Engine, tranny, strut and pitch mounts

FSB, RSB, endlinks and bushings.

default_biggrin.png

Car has held up so amazingly, I drove over 500 miles every weekend this winter and it never gave me an ounce of trouble. I vowed to always own this car no matter how much I want to sell it. I plan on modding this thing even after I get a new car!!
default_smile.png

ogfo01.jpg

1q06z6.jpg

2lc0geu.jpg

2rokwu9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WELL I thought I did. The guy who sold it to me told me it did but the Block says ej 22. SO I don't know a whole lot about the engine. But I have been using ej25 oil filters. No clue what has been done to the engine. It Rips hard though

Yeah the filters are the same anyway. I have a little bit of rust, not very much though.

Nope. Ray said he would do it for you.....lol I have no idea. I'm not looking forward to doing it on mine, because of the 2 tone

Ray tried. Was a very bad day. lol Mines bad enough that I can't tackle it myself. I need full rocker repair and both rear fender wells replaced. I hope it can be done cheap enough. I'm a poor college kid

Ouch, that sucks!! Yeah that's a little more involved. I say shop around. Find a small local guy that might do it for cheaper

Next time you are home take it to Koob's and ask him for a rough estimate on the body work. That won't cost you any more than a little time and you will have an idea of what you are looking at. Oh and RSB, hmmmmm, where ever could you get one of those??? >:-}

Looking very good. I'm glad I can aid with your completion of the RS interior. Looking forward to meeting you. And I was in your same shoes (poor college kid), now I moved up in the world to a Poor Post-College Kid. Not sure which one is worse, O wait, yes I do.
default_redface.gif

ahahah. Yeah. Johnny I may be able to pick that up next weekend, I didn't have the cash last weekend. I still want it though. Thanks for the comments guys. Is there anything wrong with the seats at all?

Next time you are home take it to Koob's and ask him for a rough estimate on the body work. That won't cost you any more than a little time and you will have an idea of what you are looking at. Oh and RSB, hmmmmm, where ever could you get one of those??? >:-}
eather him or Allen whitfield, i think that's how u spell it. but he has the city hill storage place. he dose good body work, and could help out too. we bring all of our cars 2 him

Back